[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never had the winn dixie ones, but as far as im concerned publix>winndixie in anything food like from cookies to subs to chicken tenders lol
Stay away from Winn-Dixie chicken wings I'm telling you your gonna get sick eating them people let them defrost before they cook Em cause there lazy and just leave them out.

nthat.gif

you're talking about obvious missed calls on the heat, when the heat were already called for way more fouls then the spurs. unlike you, i'm not trying to pin everything on the refs or i could go back and find a bunch of missed calls too.

without thinking about it, 2 come to mind.

norris cole gets called for a blocking foul sliding his feet as tony parker dribbles out of bounds next to the spurs bench. next possession spurs turn it over, cole gets the ball, dribbles behind his back and parker bumps him and trips him= no call.

battier went to the ground for a rebound, ginobili fouls him to get to the ball and there's a no call. there's a bunch of people in there trying to gain possession and they call a foul on the heat in ginobili's favor.
ok and? wade finally shows up and you wanna throw a huge party. lebron consistently plays well throughout the playoffs and it's ho-hum. at the end of the day, the heat won. regardless if bron, wade, or bosh led the charge, the HEAT won the game. you're just arguing nonsense to try and discredit lebron as if he didn't do anything.

What do you mean ok and? You just asked me a question and I answered it :stoneface:

Lebron consistently plays like trash in the finals. I'm throwing a huge party? I have been hate on Wade's defense all night cause of his hacking.I haven't said that Lebron didn't do anything. I'm saying Wade outplayed Bron today and rode him.

Last edited:
Kinda funny how a pic of amare was used as 'stat' padding when dude is the king of stat padding

Unless you meant it like that
nerd.gif
Double entendre, don't even ask me how....

Oh, and if we're talking cookies in NYC, Jacques Torres' Chocolate has the best damned chocolate chip cookies anywhere.  If you go to his ice cream shop, they'll even make an ice cream sandwich out of it...

Those chocolate chip cookies with the oreos inside are easy you just take cookie dough and wrap it around a oreos and bake it

What do you mean ok and? You just asked me a question and I answered it :stoneface:

Lebron consistently plays like trash in the finals. I'm throwing a huge party? I have been hate on Wade's defense all night cause of his hacking.I haven't said that Lebron didn't do anything. I'm saying Wade outplayed Bron today and rode him.

i asked you if lebron's presence on the court opened up driving lanes for wade. you answered that lebron rode wade.

it's not healthy to harbor hate in your heart bruh. let it go.

For as much ref talk and NBA is rigged talk in here to downplay Lebron winning a ring or 2 is sad...

Im glad that means that MJ's rings are meaningless since he had "MJ rules" where you couldnt breathe on him..

Also glad the lakers rings dont count since a ref was put in jail for admitting he helped them win.

deer antler doesn't even work :lol: Fans on other boards talking bout Wade flew to Germany and got that procedure, in 2 days.

Unless the hgh and deer antler spray that cats are claiming he is taking is causing him to make all these open jumpshots he has been missing the last 3 games then it does not make sense. :smh:

Dude was really just aggressive and showed heart while making open shots with a couple drive plays.

For as much ref talk and NBA is rigged talk in here to downplay Lebron winning a ring or 2 is sad...

Im glad that means that MJ's rings are meaningless since he had "MJ rules" where you couldnt breathe on him..

Also glad the lakers rings dont count since a ref was put in jail for admitting he helped them win.

Do u like cookies??

i asked you if lebron's presence on the court opened up driving lanes for wade. you answered that lebron rode wade.

it's not healthy to harbor hate in your heart bruh. let it go.

and I answered that it did and that it does not negate the fact that Wade outplayed him
you assumed that I would not admit to that for some reason

I'll keep hating :smokin

deer antler doesn't even work :lol: Fans on other boards talking bout Wade flew to Germany and got that procedure, in 2 days.

Unless the hgh and deer antler spray that cats are claiming he is taking is causing him to make all these open jumpshots he has been missing the last 3 games then it does not make sense. :smh:

Dude was really just aggressive and showed heart while making open shots with a couple drive plays.

a lot more lift in his shot, though :nerd:

SON! These right here
devil.gif

Ahh i remember when these were brought up in a food thread in the general section a few yrs ago, I still haven't tried them smh!
It was me who posted them.  My ex showed me on Pinterest so I decided to experiment.  Dumb easy to make too.

Post cooking instructions!
Originally Posted by imlive365  

Those chocolate chip cookies with the oreos inside are easy you just take cookie dough and wrap it around a oreos and bake it
Basically.  I used Pillsbury.  10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.  Can't tell you how much play I've gotten off of chicks thinking I was some culinary genius for making these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom