[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sleep well tonight heat haters dream of some more excuses to discredit us for this win. :smile:

Heat fans stay reaching, all the usual haters have tipped their caps to the heat. Just stop, the calls were bad untill the 4th but either way yall earned this one, see yall sunday.
where is acb and lames?

That lame dude said he was at a movie and acb is a laker fan so i think hes jsut cancelled his cable for this month, not trying to pick between the spurs and lebron. lol

Heat fans stay reaching, all the usual haters have tipped their caps to the heat. Just stop, the calls were bad untill the 4th but either way yall earned this one, see yall sunday.
No they really haven't and Yall exaggerate calls every time the heat win. If you go back and look after the bucks series everytime the heat have won the refs have been brought up and that's a fact can't nobody deny it. And why should I let it go? Everybody was talking bout the spurs win till before this game started
Those calls tonight were not exaggerated, the way wade strips people is disgusting, that bosh call that lead to an and 1 was obvious, that and1 was very suspicious, lebron not getting touched by green yet getting the call, and if your a heat fan the only 1 you can really point out is the wade on duncan foul. And I think a leonard one.

Because if youre gonna go ****** and get an oatmeal cookie, might as well go full ****** and throw raisins in it too.

Son, if u had any idea how dumb u sound..

Ive got an idea, Im ignorant on the matter of oatmeal cookies, they just sound nasty to me lol

Anyways my prediction is gone, but I still got faith in the spurs, I see them taking game 5 and 7

Last edited:
raisins in cookies
sick.gif

raisins alone or chocolate covered
smokin.gif
Yeah you're definitely drunk.
laugh.gif

Oatmeal cookies with raisins are
pimp.gif

Im talking about both were great players once upon a time, both were washed up, then had a great game ,and wade was on another level tonight too

Kinda agree with this. It might be a reach to say Wade would play this well moving forward. Good for the Heat if he can though.

chris bosh BULLY!

yo how do they make those spotlight pics like the one with bron and duncan? makes everything look epic

what a surprise lebron doing his interview at the podium
at least wade will own up to his poor play and take it

7thAve btn 31stN33rd St

Homemade Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies

How U really gonna just hold out on us(ME!!!!) homie??

U didnt think I remembered who posted these huh?

View media item 453870
Oh I know it was u..

Ya know, I was gonna wait and just let the person come forward, seeing as to how I kept dropping hints bout these cookies..Never got no response, and I dont take kind to gettin overlooked too well

Sooo...U have 24 hrs to respond...

Deliver the recipe to this PM or else...

:lol:

Like where is the middle ground to anything anyone discusses?

U say Lebron rode Wade's coat tails and i will wholeheartedly disagree. If thats what u think u saw out there then so be it. The discussion is pointless with the ppl who truly believe that.

Wade was the offensive presence, no doubt. But thats not the whole story. But anyway to discredit Lebron, u'll find a way to do it bc u like to.

U say Lebron did not ride Wade's coat tails and i will wholeheartedly disagree. If thats what u think u saw out there then so be it. The discussion is pointless with the ppl who truly believe that.

Wade was the offensive and defensive presence, no doubt. And thats the whole story. But anyway to slurp Lebron, u'll find a way to do it bc u like to.

That lame dude said he was at a movie and acb is a laker fan so i think hes jsut cancelled his cable for this month, not trying to pick between the spurs and lebron. lol
Those calls tonight were not exaggerated, the way wade strips people is disgusting, that bosh call that lead to an and 1 was obvious, that and1 was very suspicious, lebron not getting touched by green yet getting the call, and if your a heat fan the only 1 you can really point out is the wade on duncan foul. And I think a leonard one.
Ive got an idea, Im ignorant on the matter of oatmeal cookies, they just sound nasty to me lol

Anyways my prediction is gone, but I still got faith in the spurs, I see them taking game 5 and 7
The spurs got the wade and 1 back on the next play with Leonard getting the call and missing the free throw. Then they got the offensive rebound and got another Cal on miller boxing out. Then the next play Duncan got another call they got 3 calls in the span of 45 seconds. Green hit Lebron on the back of his head which of course nobody saw. And of course the wade block on Duncan.

Spurs just have no go-to scorer. That's why when they're trailing by 10 in the 2nd half, it's really hard for them to make a comeback when some of the pieces in their system aren't working. If they do win this series, it will definitely be one of the most impressive championships I can remember because of the lack of that true #1 scorer. The Pistons in 2004 surprised people but they were younger than the Lakers and just a nightmare matchup for LA. The 2011 Mavs shocked everyone but they had Dirk who could put them on his back and score on isolations until the defense adjusted, then he'd find the open shooter.

Made a nice bit of change off this one.

In nearly 30 years of this 2/3/2, only 3 home teams have won all 3 of those home games.

2 of those teams had a guy reach Jordan-esque levels. The other 1 had one of the greatest defenses of all time.

Spurs had none of those things. A home loss was inevitable

Made a nice bit of change off this one.

In nearly 30 years of this 2/3/2, only 3 home teams have won all 3 of those home games.

2 of those teams had a guy reach Jordan-esque levels. The other 1 had one of the greatest defenses of all time.

Spurs had none of those things. A home loss was inevitable

hasnt there been more
pistons did it to the lakers
heat vs mavs

..all i ask is those HD game shots that are usually posted.

props in advance to whoever does it.

i'm sleeping well tonight.

He's coming back home from the local buffet. He will give us a scouting report on the cookies served there. 

nerd.gif

The spurs got the wade and 1 back on the next play with Leonard getting the call and missing the free throw. Then they got the offensive rebound and got another Cal on miller boxing out. Then the next play Duncan got another call they got 3 calls in the span of 45 seconds. Green hit Lebron on the back of his head which of course nobody saw. And of course the wade block on Duncan.

What about Wade doing that over the head move while taking 4 steps? Lebron did the same move. Duncan was called for a travel on a play where he would have either gotten a charge or turned the ball over. Parker got called for a travel in the first half as well.

Mike Miller's block while riding on top of Leonard's back?

the phantom 3 second violation? I would love to see the correlation between 3 sec violations and Heat wins :smh:

there were NUMEROUS plays where the ball was CLEARLY off a heat player yet they retained possession and scored

The point is that most of the calls for the spurs were LEGIT. No one is saying they did not get any calls. They got calls which were legit. Sometimes they did not get calls though. The heat got calls even when they werent supposed to. Only missed called I saw against the HEat was the Wade block on Duncan.

Kinda funny how a pic of amare was used as 'stat' padding when dude is the king of stat padding

Unless you meant it like that
nerd.gif
Double entendre, don't even ask me how....

Oh, and if we're talking cookies in NYC, Jacques Torres' Chocolate has the best damned chocolate chip cookies anywhere.  If you go to his ice cream shop, they'll even make an ice cream sandwich out of it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom