[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heat fans stay reaching, all the usual haters have tipped their caps to the heat. Just stop, the calls were bad untill the 4th but either way yall earned this one, see yall sunday.
No they really haven't and Yall exaggerate calls every time the heat win. If you go back and look after the bucks series everytime the heat have won the refs have been brought up and that's a fact can't nobody deny it. And why should I let it go? Everybody was talking bout the spurs win till before this game started

Dont front u know u bout to cry if the heat win :lol:

you got it twisted here

of course I don't like when Miami wins but I already experienced them winning in 06 and last year
I expected them to win this year and possibly next year although that is in doubt

the only times I felt sick after a loss and had to quit the internet and sports related stuff for a while was when the Lakers lost to Detroit and Boston

this aint that serious

you dudes talking about my complaining but you complain about me as much as I do about the refs

Can't front..didnt think Wade would show up in the 2nd half like that...props to him

He still a ho though 

Like where is the middle ground to anything anyone discusses?

U say Lebron rode Wade's coat tails and i will wholeheartedly disagree. If thats what u think u saw out there then so be it. The discussion is pointless with the ppl who truly believe that.

Wade was the offensive presence, no doubt. But thats not the whole story. But anyway to discredit Lebron, u'll find a way to do it bc u like to.

Last edited:
ya'll trippin. Out of the oven oatmeal raisin cookies :wow: :evil:

Last edited:
tumblr_mod54c4nXa1ruj0bpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mod3jwbBYb1ruj0bpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mod226D1TI1ruj0bpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mod20lNeFw1ruj0bpo1_1280.jpg

Can't front..didnt think Wade would show up in the 2nd half like that...props to him

He still a ho though 
laugh.gif

LeBron got out of his funk but Wade was the X-factor tonight for Miami.

And I know hindsight is 20/20 but we should've known the game would turn out like it did when the white walker blocked Pippen lite.

Great game for the Heat.

MVP of the game was DWYANE WADE. It like I was watching him in '06 again, my goodness! His stat line: 32 pts, 14-25, 6 reb, 4 ast, 6 stl, 1 blk, 0 TOs.

LeBron was AGRESSIVE and played very well today. I have full confidence in the man. He showed up and kept his word.

The two underrated performers of the night were Chris Bosh and Ray Allen. Bosh scored, rebounded and protected the rim like he should. Ray hit key shots, which helped stretch the floor. 

Overall, the Big 3 had 85 points, and the defensive team effort and intensity was marvelous.

The Spurs didn't necessarily play poorly, but to keep it simple, they didn't match Miami's intensity.

Parker was solid in the first half, but he was absolutely non-existent in the second half (maybe the hamstring injury bothered him.) Duncan was solid today, but he didn't rebound well. Ginobili was, how do I put it nicely, piss poor tonight.

The Spurs are hitting their 3s, but they didn't get as many opportunities. I don't know how long they can live with 3 pointers. 

Like always, people overreacted to the 36 point beatdown in SA, and people will overreact to 16 point game today. Sunday is a new day and game, and I certainly can't wait!

COOKIES!!! 

Last edited:
man what a disappointing performance near the end from the spurs

i really don't want miami to win a championship you guys (more than that i'd just like to see the spurs get another title)

Back
Top Bottom