[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
never ever ever counted my guy Dwayne out.

biggest win of the season, and hell of a performance by him. proud.

deer antler spray talk is lame by the way.

and i'm gonna say this:

...make Gary Neal and Danny Green ballhandlers and force Tiago to finish. keys to the game.

get in those boys jerseys on the three point line or run them off it completely and they don't know what to do.

it reminds me of when kobe shot 25 percent in game 7 and pau and artest had to pick his butt up for that 5 th ring.

quit hating. teammates pick teammates up. thats why its called a team

go over there and cry in a corner now

yeah Kobe rose Pau and Artest in game 7. What is your point? You think I am going to deny that?

lol @ teammates pick teammates up. Did you not read all the Hate going towards Bosh and Wade? All 3 of them have been on and off in the series
yet everyone is hating on bosh and wade and that they are not superstars. Some dudes even talking about trading Bosh away and breaking up the team. :smh:
Lebron will be credited for the series win even though it has been team victories so far.

Why would I cry? I predicted the Heat in 5 and I am confident that they will win. When they win this Spurs avatar will go in the trash.

Leave my guy DubA alone. He's in here drunk every night.

i dont go casper, i don't go to personal attacks either :smokin :lol:

I honestly wonder what a league like the ABA could do

inever lived through the AFL or ABA

i would love the competition

4th qtr was fine but before that. it wa s obvious

Wade has been hurt all playoffs that's why everybody calls him washed which he's not

Okay, so the fact that he was phenomenal tonight proves that he CAN play, right? So no more "hurt" excuses for the remainder of the series if he goes AWOL.

Oh i watched it.

Lebron did nothing while he watched Wade do everything on the court. You got it sir.

Lebron got layups from most of those 6 steals by Wade. Wide open layups. Lebron was outplayed by a big margin by Wade. Lebron always manages to stat pad though.

wade playing like this gives lebron the opportunity to do what he needs to get the rest of the team going..

Why can't Bosh play like he did in the second half all of the time? You forget how good he is because he plays soft 90% of the time.
Bosh was playing closer to the rim tonight.

He was getting some good looks of PnRs and got some putbacks of missed shots.

Winner of game 5 wins it all. We all knew the Spurs would take one and the Heat would take one...whoever got 2 would put themselves in the driver's seat. Ginobili is DONE! Somewhere Stephen Jackson is watching this series like "I told y'all but y'all didn't want to listen" :lol:

yeah Kobe rose Pau and Artest in game 7. What is your point? You think I am going to deny that?

lol @ teammates pick teammates up. Did you not read all the Hate going towards Bosh and Wade? All 3 of them have been on and off in the series
yet everyone is hating on bosh and wade and that they are not superstars. Some dudes even talking about trading Bosh away and breaking up the team. :smh:
Lebron will be credited for the series win even though it has been team victories so far.

Why would I cry? I predicted the Heat in 5 and I am confident that they will win. When they win this Spurs avatar will go in the trash.

Dont front u know u bout to cry if the heat win :lol:

Okay, so the fact that he was phenomenal tonight proves that he CAN play, right? So no more "hurt" excuses for the remainder of the series if he goes AWOL.

Ehh not exactly.

Great players who are declining normally do stuff like this. They are average most of the time, and once in awhile they have a flashback performance showing what they used to be able to do night in and night out. All the greats who were declining have performances like this.

Note: I don't believe wade is on that much of a decline, and I think the talk of his decline has been the product of people being prisoners of the moment. People act as if this season he wasn't 22 a game on 52% from the field with two other stars on his team.

Sleep well tonight heat haters dream of some more excuses to discredit us for this win. :smile:

Heat fans stay reaching, all the usual haters have tipped their caps to the heat. Just stop, the calls were bad untill the 4th but either way yall earned this one, see yall sunday.

Back
Top Bottom