[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If only he had more help.

Look at his non superstars going for 20 and 13 and 32 6 4 6.

Not to mention Allen for 14 off the bench. But Allen is done too.

it reminds me of when kobe shot 25 percent in game 7 and pau and artest had to pick his butt up for that 5 th ring.

quit hating. teammates pick teammates up. thats why its called a team

go over there and cry in a corner now

roll.gif
@ Chuck whispering "GINOBILI!" because he's playing so bad right now.

Not surprised at the tone of this thread with Miami in control for most of the game.

Ref this, ref that, fix is in yadda, yadda, yadda. :lol:

Reading through the thread you'd think Miami has shot 50+ free throws tonight, but it's the Spurs who have been living at the line tonight.

Have the Heat gotten some calls in their favor? Sure. But it's not as one sided as y'all are making it seem.

The difference tonight is LeBron is more aggressive tonight and Wade has finally showed up.

I'm mostly quoting this cause even in big bright yellow font, all this logic and common sense will be overlooked. Plus, since the Heat won, the thread should only move 2 pages by next game. Unless people whip out the b b b but Lebron has 2 all stars, Parker is hurt, Heat should have won anyway card.

Pretty sure Lebron will also get blamed for that pier collapse near some Miami restaurant that happened just a couple minutes ago.

Last edited:
I think this ref/rigged talk is because, somehow, someway, in some strange beta reasoning, people really believe that every professional sporting event is supposed to be a toss up. That's not life. That's not reality. This isn't a movie, a lot of the times the time that's supposed to win...wins.

It is what it is, man. Stop being a hater, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Sincerely,
Everybody that wasn't a Bulls fan in the 90s.

nobody ever talks about any other sport. besides the seattle super bowl and black sox

if you dont think rich people run your life and don't nudge things the right way at times YOU are naive. that is life. game 3 had the worst ratings since OG lebron spurs. he isn't MJ. he doesn't get the ratings. he is being pushed into that role

If you believe any of what you just said, why are you still here? Why are you still watching?

it's entertainment. just like wwe. we still wanna see these athlethes perform. i just enjoy basketball. but you have to admit, of all the major sports, the nba officiating is the most suspect

Why can't Bosh play like he did in the second half all of the time? You forget how good he is because he plays soft 90% of the time.

Wade is definitely the MVP tonight, even though LeBron statistically had a better game. Wade's performance was inspiring. If he plays 90% of this for the remainder of the series, the Heat will win. It still needs to be mentioned that he owed big time! He sucked for the vast majority of the playoffs and that should not be forgotten.

The Spurs can not match the Heat's physicality and athleticism when the Heat plays with this intensity. The Bulls and the Pacers could. But the Spurs play much more intelligently than those teams and if the Heat can come with the right game plan, they will win this series. The only weapon that the Spurs have that in terms of athleticism/physicality that the Heat can't match is Tony Parker's quickness. They need to make this a physical series and they'll win. Props to Spoelstra for having the guts to play small ball and have Birdman on the bench for the entire game.

I am 90% sure that the Heat will lose game 5 though. It's not only because they haven't won two games in a row in the playoffs for a long time now, but their lack of intensity whenever they won. After they beat the Bulls, the games following a Heat W have never been really close, their intensity always went down a notch. I would be surprised if in game 5 they come out as serious about winning as they did in this game. Sadly, their mentality probably is that they secured the two games back in Miami and that they'll get them on their home court.

Kinda funny how a pic of amare was used as 'stat' padding when dude is the king of stat padding

Unless you meant it like that :nerd:

Last edited:
His hamstring
I don't wanna hear that cause at halftime everybody was saying he was playing great and had 15 at the half then went scoreless in the second half

it's hard for him to stay loose after the halft. you can ride the bike and try, but you got to keep it loose
not sure if you ever suffered a hamstring injury, but that type of injury can sideline you for awhile. magic was shutdown in the finals because of one

Back
Top Bottom