[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont like how the spurs essentially quit with 5 minutes left by taking out parker

Never understood why pop does this...stranger things have happened...hell T Mac scored 13 points in like 90 seconds once. I know it's unlikely but why not give yourself the chance.

Now, will this happen again? I don't know.

But Wade was MVP tonight. Marvelous performance. 6 steals too :x

pop needs to have a quicker hook on ginobili and splitter. that was just awful performance from those two.

time for pop to adjust. they handled the mike miller starting easily. wonder if pop lives with wade going off again. i think spurs can live with wade and bron going off, but bosh and role players must be contained. bosh played solid

Tough to beat when all of Miami's big three show up :lol: good win, hopefully game 5 is more like game 1 and not a blowout

I think this ref/rigged talk is because, somehow, someway, in some strange beta reasoning, people really believe that every professional sporting event is supposed to be a toss up. That's not life. That's not reality. This isn't a movie, a lot of the times the time that's supposed to win...wins.

It is what it is, man. Stop being a hater, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Sincerely,
Everybody that wasn't a Bulls fan in the 90s.

nobody ever talks about any other sport. besides the seattle super bowl and black sox

if you dont think rich people run your life and don't nudge things the right way at times YOU are naive. that is life. game 3 had the worst ratings since OG lebron spurs. he isn't MJ. he doesn't get the ratings. he is being pushed into that role

The heat haters have been ghost!
laugh.gif

They'll be back soon... They're getting the little ammo they can get

Man, if only LeBron could get past that T-Mac/Vince Carter/Iverson level that he's stuck on.

If only he had more help.

Look at his non superstars going for 20 and 13 and 32 6 4 6.

Not to mention Allen for 14 off the bench. But Allen is done too.

Back
Top Bottom