[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What about Wade doing that over the head move while taking 4 steps? Lebron did the same move. Duncan was called for a travel on a play where he would have either gotten a charge or turned the ball over. Parker got called for a travel in the first half as well.

Mike Miller's block while riding on top of Leonard's back?

the phantom 3 second violation? I would love to see the correlation between 3 sec violations and Heat wins :smh:

there were NUMEROUS plays where the ball was CLEARLY off a heat player yet they retained possession and scored

The point is that most of the calls for the spurs were LEGIT. No one is saying they did not get any calls. They got calls which were legit. Sometimes they did not get calls though. The heat got calls even when they werent supposed to. Only missed called I saw against the HEat was the Wade block on Duncan.
Those to over the head moves aren't travels they take there re last dripple pull the ball up and take two steps. The only bad call was the bosh out of bounce call. The block in miller wasn't a foul. You complain about calls that even the players don't complain about. There was no complaining what so ever about the miller block from Leonard

going small opened a lot of driving lanes for wade and made the paint less congested for bron. i'm surprised the spurs didn't try to slow the game down and attack the small lineup of miami as much as i was expecting them to. they sped themselves up and turned the ball over a lot because of it. TP no shots in the 2nd half? :smh:

both coaches have made adjustments from game to game and it's been fun to watch this chess game between pop and spo.

U say Lebron did not ride Wade's coat tails and i will wholeheartedly disagree. If thats what u think u saw out there then so be it. The discussion is pointless with the ppl who truly believe that.

Wade was the offensive and defensive presence, no doubt. And thats the whole story. But anyway to slurp Lebron, u'll find a way to do it bc u like to.

Balance :smokin

just ate a bowl of Cookie Crisp cereal with "abuelitas" hot chocolate mix instead of milk
happy.gif

What about Wade doing that over the head move while taking 4 steps? Lebron did the same move. Duncan was called for a travel on a play where he would have either gotten a charge or turned the ball over. Parker got called for a travel in the first half as well.

the phantom 3 second violation? I would love to see the correlation between 3 sec violations and Heat wins :smh:

there were NUMEROUS plays where the ball was CLEARLY off a heat player yet they retained possession and scored

The point is that most of the calls for the spurs were LEGIT. No one is saying they did not get any calls. They got calls which were legit. Sometimes they did not get calls though. The heat got calls even when they werent supposed to. Only missed called I saw against the HEat was the Wade block on Duncan.
Those to over the head moves aren't travels they take there re last dripple pull the ball up and take two steps. The only bad call was the bosh out of bounce call. The block in miller wasn't a foul. You complain about calls that even the players don't complain about. There was no complaining what so ever about the miller block from Leonard

don't bother feeding the troll. must've been the officials fault the spurs turned it over 18 times too huh? the heat were called for 26 fouls, the spurs were called for 18. and the spurs shot 14 more free throws. how much more do you want? :lol:

Last edited:
Made a nice bit of change off this one.

In nearly 30 years of this 2/3/2, only 3 home teams have won all 3 of those home games.

2 of those teams had a guy reach Jordan-esque levels. The other 1 had one of the greatest defenses of all time.

Spurs had none of those things. A home loss was inevitable
hasnt there been more
pistons did it to the lakers
heat vs mavs
Pistons did it against the Lakers.

Heat did it against the Thunder last year and I can't remember the other team..

don't bother feeding the troll. must've been the officials fault the spurs turned it over 18 times too huh? the heat were called for 26 fouls, the spurs were called for 18. and the spurs shot 14 more free throws. how much more do you want? :lol:
wait for the
"its not how many fouls were called its when they were called"
"those fouls that were called shift the momentum of the game" same ol ****, different heat win..

Lebron got layups from most of those 6 steals by Wade. Wide open layups. Lebron was outplayed by a big margin by Wade. Lebron always manages to stat pad though.

Tell us more :smokin

my only question is, if you acknowledge bron got buckets because of wade's defense in this scenario, will you also acknowledge that wade gets less attention brought on his drives because lebron's presence on the court? or would that make your head explode?

Made a nice bit of change off this one.

In nearly 30 years of this 2/3/2, only 3 home teams have won all 3 of those home games.

2 of those teams had a guy reach Jordan-esque levels. The other 1 had one of the greatest defenses of all time.

Spurs had none of those things. A home loss was inevitable

hasnt there been more
pistons did it to the lakers
heat vs mavs
Nope. Just 3. Miami did it twice and Detroit

Does it go over your head? We are talking about key calls that swing momentum and obvious missed calls in favor of the Heat. I should copy and paste my arguments from the Pacers series. You are repeating the same stuff word for word from the Bulls and Pacers series. Clones?

wait for the
"its not how many fouls were called its when they were called"
"those fouls that were called shift the momentum of the game" same ol ****, different heat win..

Does it go over your head? We are talking about key calls that swing momentum and obvious missed calls in favor of the Heat. I should copy and paste my arguments from the Pacers series. You are repeating the same stuff word for word from the Bulls and Pacers series. Clones?
right on que... :lol:

my only question is, if you acknowledge bron got buckets because of wade's defense in this scenario, will you also acknowledge that wade gets less attention brought on his drives because lebron's presence on the court? or would that make your head explode?

acknowledging that Lebron's presence helps wade does not equal acknowledging that Lebron did not ride Wade tonight

Wade outplayed Lebron. If you can not see that then I don't know what to say.

you're talking about obvious missed calls on the heat, when the heat were already called for way more fouls then the spurs. unlike you, i'm not trying to pin everything on the refs or i could go back and find a bunch of missed calls too.

without thinking about it, 2 come to mind.

norris cole gets called for a blocking foul sliding his feet as tony parker dribbles out of bounds next to the spurs bench. next possession spurs turn it over, cole gets the ball, dribbles behind his back and parker bumps him and trips him= no call.

battier went to the ground for a rebound, ginobili fouls him to get to the ball and there's a no call. there's a bunch of people in there trying to gain possession and they call a foul on the heat in ginobili's favor.

acknowledging that Lebron's presence helps wade does not equal acknowledging that Lebron did not ride Wade tonight

Wade outplayed Lebron. If you can not see that then I don't know what to say.

ok and? wade finally shows up and you wanna throw a huge party. lebron consistently plays well throughout the playoffs and it's ho-hum. at the end of the day, the heat won. regardless if bron, wade, or bosh led the charge, the HEAT won the game. you're just arguing nonsense to try and discredit lebron as if he didn't do anything.

Last edited:
Anyone ever have the BIG cookie ice cream sandwich? :wow: :pimp: I think its like a yellow wrapper, so good.

Holy **** that thing is magnificant.

Back
Top Bottom