[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly my point... This dude kept putting in caps "WHO CAN GUARD PARKER"

He is averaging I think 14 points this series...

None of the stars are having a great series but you kept making him seem like he was a god....

Once the refs start calling travels on his 4 step spin moves he will look even worse...

:lol: ok guy

I can't wait till wade balls Again Sunday and then come here and see the things said. It'll mostly be about HGH

If Wade shows continued confidence in that jumper, it'll make things a hell of a lot easier for them to actually get spacing in the offense and for Bosh to get boards.

So, the pressure is on him to continue knocking them down and also on Pop to figure out what he's going to do now that Wade is attacking. Can't keep going under the picks if he's going to go to the rim.

Anything Wade and Bosh can do to keep their defenders honest, the rest will fall into place.

View media item 454951
Let's not make it seem like he was red hot from the perimeter, Wade was only 4/13 on jump shots. But that's a step up given the way he's shot the last six weeks. :lol:

Last edited:
Let's not make it seem like he was red hot from the perimeter, Wade was only 4/13 on jump shots. But that's a step up given the way he's shot the last six weeks. :lol:
Who said he was hot though?

Showing confidence in his jumper is much better than just continually passing it off to someone else, getting nothing accomplished within the offense. Wade hadn't shown confidence in his jumper in a month or two. :smh:

If they actually have to pay attention to his jumper and play up, his PnR game will become a bit better.

I love when people talk about miami like they live here, yet theyve never been to miami in their lives.

But Ive been to Miami plenty of times...and seen girls like that everywhere.

If you feel like my statement was wrong, the go ahead and disagree man.

Instead you make another assumption like you know or me something :lol: Makes no sense.

In all honesty, I think we can all agree that Wade is on something. You don't go from looking like your legs have completely gave out on you for pretty much the whole playoffs to having the game of your life without something else being involved. The average person can order things that'll improve their endurance, energy, focus and strength from GNC and other places on the internet, so I would think that guys like Wade and LeBron that are two of the most famous athletes in the world probably can get some stuff we've never even heard of or can't really get our hands on. So what could he have taken or had done in the two days that he had to prepare for that game? Serious question.

In all honesty, I think we can all agree that Wade is on something. You don't go from looking like your legs have completely gave out on you for pretty much the whole playoffs to having the game of your life without something else being involved. The average person can order things that'll improve their endurance, energy, focus and strength from GNC and other places on the internet, so I would think that guys like Wade and LeBron that are two of the most famous athletes in the world probably can get some stuff we've never even heard of or can't really get our hands on. So what could he have taken or had done in the two days that he had to prepare for that game? Serious question.

Sound like a spurs fan Salty??

1347919736_smh.gif

He made some jump shots and floaters and their defense got them in transition more often than any other game. It's not like he was flying around the court dunking on fools. And by that same logic, it would be impossible for LeBron or Wade to keep it secret if they were doing something illegal because everyone involved would blow the whistle.

There's nothing you can take to make a bone heal. Maybe if it was like last year where he drained it but there's nothing he can do with his knee. He's already said one day it feels fine and the next day it could feel horrible. And game of his life? Your joking right?

That spinning and one layup + the one where he hung in the air and finger rolled it at the last second when he had two dudes at the rim trying to block him + the steal and side step to the dunk finish would sure as **** not have been done by Wade at any other point so far in this series. You see dude sprint to the bench during the 4th quarter when a timeout was called? This guy has been limping his way to the bench for 90% of the playoffs.

And yeah, at this point in his career that's "game of his life" status. As in you never would have expected him to come out and play like that at this point in his career in a million years.

Wade and LeBron are the only players known to have to get a tumor removed from their jaw right?

Last edited:
That spinning and one layup + the one where he hung in the air and finger rolled it at the last second when he had two dudes at the rim trying to block him + the steal and side step to the dunk finish would sure as **** not have been done by Wade at any other point so far in this series. You see dude sprint to the bench during the 4th quarter when a timeout was called? This guy has been limping his way to the bench for 90% of the playoffs.

And yeah, at this point in his career that's "game of his life" status. As in you never would have expected him to come out and play like that at this point in his career in a million years.

Wade and LeBron are the only players known to have to get a tumor removed from their jaw right?
He's shown plenty of life in the playoffs with explosiveness. Loom back at game 5 against the bulls or game 7 against the pacers he did the same eurostep dunk on Stevenson that he did on Niel and I'm pretty sure HGH dosent heal your bones bro

Lol @ buddy thinking its just a bone bruise. IMO I think his body is wearing down from the years of PED abuse he's been taking in and now he just does them in cycles when he feels like he really needs it.

Back
Top Bottom