[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did yall see the look on Spoelstra's face when they zoomed in on him in the 4th quarter. He had that "oh @#$% imma bout to get fired" face.
eyes.gif

That video :lol:

Whats shocking is not 1 single speck of spit got on the camera lens during his tirade LOL

If the Heat lose expect the big 3 to get broken up too.      Besides Cole their entire bench is a bunch of old guys.  Heat are gonna need to get younger and bigger in the paint.  

Bosh will go 1st..Him and/or Anthony and/or maybe even Birdman..?

Debron and Wade will be together, finally, w/o the 3rd wheel..Spare tire Id say..

I dont see them 2 giving up just yet....

Or maybe I do, this team has no heart..

Ball Python is what I say Debron acts like.

Ball up when threatened..

But really Pop is just out coaching Spo plain and simple. IMO.

Last edited:
Lebron is a joke!

If Parker is out heat dodged yet another bullet to a ring..... The luck continues

That or lebron will simply have to cry to stern. But yeah...Stern was gushing over how happy he is that lebons the face of the league. Might put the hit out

Last edited:
Tony Parker hamstring injury..?

Dare I say it, and become the conspiracy guy?

Id rather not, last night/yesterday was a good thread read all around and I dont wanna mess that up..

From Debron the Ball Python, to cookies, to butt cheeks, to bacon on cookies, etc..LOL..

Hell there was even an impatient cookie monster cameo appearance..

So do I just wait it out to say it if they say he wont be playing game 4..? :tongue:

Kirk Hinrich-esque type BS anybody??

Kawhi has been daring Lebron to shoot all three games.

7-16, 7-17(started 2-11, scored mostly when the starters were pulled), 7-21

Damn, Lebron was -32 last night. :wow:

I see LeBron stepping it up and dropping 35+ and the Heat taking the victory in game 4

If they end up losing game 5 I think we will be out for the count

WE NEED CLEVELAND LEBRON!!!!! :lol:

As a Heat fan, terrible performance all around.

As a fan of the game, it was amazing seeing Danny Green and Gary Neal light it up like that.

I see LeBron stepping it up and dropping 35+ and the Heat taking the victory in game 4

I can honestly say I dont see that with my 20/20..

35+?? Thats what u HOPE happens, which chalks it up to, you're reaching there, bud..

Before last nights game did u see that 35+ performance as well? Serious question..

The heat need to do some soul searching but game 4 in San Antonio isn't where you want to do that. Smh the beginning of the end for this "big 3 era". They should keep bosh though, he's really trying to find a rhythm at least. But wade, it's time for him to go.

As long as he keeps shooting w/ that ****** technique and mechanics, he's not dropping 35 points unless he gets to the FT line 28 times. He's reverting back to old shooting habits + shooting the ball w/ ZERO confidence.

Pressure situations has a way to reveal bad habits that may not be as dormant as ppl once thought they were.

This is Cleveland Lebron. You need 2011-2012, 2012-6/5/13 Lebron.

Hope Tony Parkér is fine. That would be a huge blow.

Would be a shame if he has an injury that totally throws him off for the series.

Last edited:
That's true, but bad Hammy's (which I believe is the problem, correct me if I'm wrong) can be a tricky deal. They can tweak on you for no apparent reason.

Tony Parker had been neutralized even before the injury anyways. Not saying it wouldn't be a factor going forward but,

Spurs have still found effective ways to score without him.

They got the Heat's rotation on D all screwed up.

I don't think lebron goes for 30 + or more if he isn't scoring in the paint. He has no go to moves nor jab steps that allow him to get rhythm shots. Plus when was the last time we seen lebron beat someone of the dribble. I think they lose game 4 n 5. It's over folks.

Back
Top Bottom