[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so was kobe when he won his first. but they need a coach that isnt a baby and can guide them. maybe brian shaw???

Kobe also had Shaq when he won his first title too.  Kobe was Shaq's sidekick. 

Word acting like Shaq wasn't the most dominant force in the league during that run :lol:

It can be said shaq won the first title alone

But kobe and shaq won titles 2 and 3 together and if you deny that your whole perspective is wack

Kobe def was option 1/b while shaq was 1/a, abd both theyre contributions were needed

But kobe and shaq won titles 2 and 3 together and if you deny that your whole perspective is wack

Kobe def was option 1/b while shaq was 1/a, abd both theyre contributions were needed

Take it easy Shirley :lol:

Kawhi and sophomore year Scottie have similar numbers (Scottie had 2 more APG and 3 more PPG, but Kawhi is even/better in all the other stats). Given that Scottie had two more years in college to hone his skills, I'd say it's possible for Kawhi to be putting up Scottie numbers/impact in a couple of years.

of course just like Jordan needed Pippen.  At the end of the day Kobe was Shaq's side kick.   That's why Shaq won the finals MVP all 3 years 
laugh.gif
  Kobe is great but your forgetting that he played with the most dominate big man ever.    

A positive even if Lebron wins is that teams can play off of him and be successful. I don't know how this dude fooled the entire NBA into thinking that he has a jumper. :smh:

He has a jumper, he had a decent jumper for several years now. It most definitely wasn't falling last night though, there's no denying that, which of course is exploited by those who hate him. Pop saw that he was missing jumpshots early, and told his players to give him space. It sure paid off. I want to know why the hell is Spo keeping him on the perimeter and not having him post up when LeBron's passes out of double teams when he's posting up to either open 3 point shots or cutting layups/dunks have been BY FAR LeBron's most positive impact on the offensive end this series? How can this guy be so blind? As expected, Pop is taking Spo to school.

It doesn't really matter what LeBron/Heat did last night though, because this game was more about the Spurs than them. There was no way the Spurs were going to lose this game with Green and Neal being that hot. Never underestimate the value of a hungry three point shooter. So many of these types of players have had tremendous impacts on teams winning championships in the past. And these two remind me of Kenny Smith and Marie Elie from the mid 90s Rockets. You gotta give them this game and move on. The Heat still have plenty of time to snap out of it - if they win the next game they're back in the driver's seat. They can definitely do it, despite this blowout loss. They've been blown out by the Pacers and responded by shutting them down.

^ without make up she looks dreadful

of course just like Jordan needed Pippen.  At the end of the day Kobe was Shaq's side kick.   That's why Shaq won the finals MVP all 3 years  :lol:   Kobe is great but your forgetting that he played with the most dominate big man ever.    

The MJ/Pippen relationship isnt like the Kobe/Shaq one tho

There were series where shaq would choke and kobe would carry him into the next round where he would feast on some weak center

And there were series like whole series where kobe was the def better player like 2001 conference finals against the spurs

Dude averaged 33 ppg 7rpg and 7 apg on 51% shooting and he was shooting all types of difficult shots unlike lebron and his faux fg %

What im trying to say is shaq/kobe was 1/a 1/b relationship while MJ/Pippen was a 1 2 relationship

Last edited:
miami should be favored in game 4 just based on the fact they got blown out and tony parker is questionable, that could be a series changer right there. Spurs have played LeBron really really good, he's not getting anything off but then again it looks like he doesn't try to.

^ without make up she looks dreadful
The MJ/Pippen relationship isnt like the Kobe/Shaq one tho

There were series where shaq would choke and kobe would carry him into the next round where he would feast on some weak center

And there were series like whole series where kobe was the def better player like 2001 conference finals against the spurs

Dude averaged 33 ppg 7rpg and 7 apg on 51% shooting and he was shooting all types of difficult shots unlike lebron and his faux fg %

What im trying to say is shaq/kobe was 1/a 1/b relationship while MJ/Pippen was a 1 2 relationship
Then why was Shaq named finals MVP all 3 years?   1/a 1/b is the same as option 1 and option 2. 
laugh.gif
   There was times when Pippen carried Jordan too.   Go look at Pippen's stats.    Not trying to argue just saying without Shaq and Pippen Jordan and Kobe wouldn't of had the same success that they had.

He has a jumper, he had a decent jumper for several years now. It most definitely wasn't falling last night though, there's no denying that, which of course is exploited by those who hate him. Pop saw that he was missing jumpshots early, and told his players to give him space. It sure paid off. I want to know why the hell is Spo keeping him on the perimeter and not having him post up when LeBron's passes out of double teams when he's posting up to either open 3 point shots or cutting layups/dunks have been BY FAR LeBron's most positive impact on the offensive end this series? How can this guy be so blind? As expected, Pop is taking Spo to school.

Why are you blaming Spo? Lebron can't say to him " I need to be in the post more " or whatever he thinks the best counteract against the Spurs defense?. Everytime the heat lose, Spo gets the blame.. what about Bosh? Wade? these dudes were ghost and getting a pass.. They are a championship team. They know how to win.

I always knew Wade's jumper is broke :x

But Lebron putting up nothing but bricks up.

Last edited:
Yea im not trying to argue either just state my opinion

If you think 1/a 1b is the same as 1 2 your greatly mistaken, i know there were games pippen carried jordan but i highly doubt he ever carried jordan the whole series or was even the best player for a whole series in which they won

While kobe did it a couple times more in the 2001 and 2002 playoffs

Spo is one of the main reasons why this team have that soft *** mentality. I bet you he wont get in they *** about their piss poor performance tonight. Son is just going to most likely give them another soft *** speech. Its what separates him from the likes of a Pop Thibs Phil & Doc
I'm not ready to slander Spo yet but he might hit them with this again
laugh.gif
spo in the heat locker room:

"if you lose, it is just- it is the worst"

roll.gif
roll.gif

DAT COACHING
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Meanwhile in San Antonio...

Last edited:
Spo is one of the main reasons why this team have that soft *** mentality. I bet you he wont get in they *** about their piss poor performance tonight. Son is just going to most likely give them another soft *** speech. Its what separates him from the likes of a Pop Thibs Phil

I'm not ready to slander Spo yet but he might hit them with this again

:lol: spo in the heat locker room:

"if you lose, it is just- it is the worst"

:rofl: :rofl:

DAT COACHING

:lol: :smh:

Meanwhile in San Antonio...

:rofl:

haha spo will get fired if they lose this series

his best coaching sayings.

"1 quarter a time."
"stay the course"
"we've been here before"

haha spo will get fired if they lose this series

his best coaching sayings.

"1 quarter a time."
"stay the course"
"we've been here before"
If the Heat lose expect the big 3 to get broken up too.      Besides Cole their entire bench is a bunch of old guys.  Heat are gonna need to get younger and bigger in the paint.  

♪I'm in the office, I'm in theee office♪
laugh.gif

Yall ****** is STRESSSSED, yall ****** is STRESSSSED
roll.gif

Where did this guy come from

Back
Top Bottom