[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know about yall, but the fact that the "Best Player In The Game" and potential "GOAT" is being left WIDE OPEN for midrange jumpers, and he can't make them pay, speaks volumes 

It's absolutely shameful the amount of space Kawhi is leaving Lebron out there 
mean.gif

This dude Scott Brooks responsible for Lebron's only championship :smh:

The damn Thunder had more talent than the Spurs and Mavs and already have done the worst outta the three.

I don't know about yall, but the fact that the "Best Player In The Game" and potential "GOAT" is being left WIDE OPEN for midrange jumpers, and he can't make them pay, speaks volumes 

mean.gif
This, Its OD disrespectful and funny at the same time. And he wants to shoot them but know he shouldn't.

mean.gif
This, Its OD disrespectful and funny at the same time. And he wants to shoot them but know he shouldn't.

I hope no one tries and discredit his 57% fg shooting in the season

There is NO way Miami loses game 4 and goes down 3-1!! You can take that one too the bank!!!

And I'm farrrrr from a heat fan! Lebron pulled a you know what move not showing to talk after game...

I hope no one tries and discredit his 57% fg shooting in the season
It was mostly do to scoring in the paint though. I give him credit for realizing that he's not a jump shooter and playing to his strengths. He was 2-15 shooting jumpers this game 
sick.gif
. That's unbelievable given that they were basically open looks.

Last edited:
This thread is actually a good read right now. Funny and well, funny.

The Patty Mills thing is hilarious. Never would have noticed it. Now, I'm gonna be that guy telling everyone to watch the Spurs bench on made 3's.

The only part about the Neal or Green shooting night that's hard to believe is that it happened on the same night. These dude's are playing serious minutes in the NBA finals, with a green light to shoot. This ain't Kwame Brown aka "half the reason I'm in the league is because I can chew gum, walk and be 7'0"... If anything, they're just playing the best basketball of their lives, which in argument, they should be doing right now considering. Neal in his 3rd NBA Year, Green in his 4th.

If anything, MIKE MILLER BEING ABLE TO WALK, MUCH LESS BE 8-8 IN THE SERIES FROM 3 RIGHT NOW, is the real 'act of God' thing going on in this series.

And to the guy who said Kawhi, possible Scottie... I get it. That gets thrown around on this board too much (Kobe/Jordan, LeBron/Jordan, LeBron/Magic, etc. etc.) so I could see why everyone was killing the idea, but when I hear that question, I guess I'm taking into account that I remember Scottie Pippen in the '91 Championship. Yeah, he was better than Kawhi Leonard is now, but Scottie was in his 4th year, Kawhi's only in his second.

If you take into account that Scottie in 96 > Scottie in 94 > Scottie in 91... basically saying Scottie didn't become the Scottie we nostalgically remember now until his 8th or 9th year, it's not even remotely far fetched to say that if Kawhi keeps developing at rate he's developed since college each year, he could easily play very similar, both in ability and scheme, to a Scottie Pippen.

It was mostly do to scoring in the paint though. I give him credit for realizing that he's not a jump shooter and playing to his strengths. He was 2-15 on jumpers this game 
sick.gif

. That's unbelievable given that they were basically open looks.

[big j 33] don't make me bring up the shot charts! :frown: [big j 33]

I should of stated my sarcasm

Honestly im not tryig to discredit his fg % but it was know that the jump last year was cause he stopped taking as many jumpers

This year hes actually attempting 3s unlike wade who is petrified to let one up from three

Bron has been making that midrange shot all playoffs until now. Either spot up or face up. Even threes he's been on.

Something is off. I would say his confidence is shot, but in the third he clearly said **** it and started chucking them. :lol: At some point he's gonna hit those........................

I know it's a long shot but I could actually see Miami being favored in game 4..... With they're record off of loses and not losing back to back games in a while!!!! I

Back
Top Bottom