[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
San Antonio OWNED the second half from the early seconds when Leonard stole the pass from lebron.

I thoroughly enjoyed this game tonight. It seemed as if not one foul was called in the second half.

it wasnt bad things it was true things...so the spurs werent looked at as one of the top teams in the west since like forever like i said.... have they not had good great seasons for most part every year...and fall short in playoffs... and even to your dynasty point...um hello its not like that happens often in football either.

What have i said that isnt factual? All those things except the injuries...and even that can apply to the pats with brady being hurt one year, wes welker. danny woodhead etc...are they not key players?

[quote name="32NADROJRIA"]spurs taking it[/quote]I agree...

... w/ sea manup. After GM2, dudes were talking like "Miami winning all 3 in SA" :lol:

Last edited:
That ref excuse will be back gm 4
Lebron just needs to be more aggressive and drive to the basket instead of settling for them jump shots the Spurs are giving him.  If they double Bron in the paint some one needs to be making that back door cut to the hoop instead of everyone just standing still by the 3 point line.  Either Lebron is gonna find someone wide open under the hoop or he's gonna at least draw a foul and go to the line.   The Heat are doing exactly what the Spurs want them to do.  That is force Lebron to shoot jump shots.   The Heat need to go with a big lineup all game.  If that means playng Anthony and or Lewis then that's what they have to do.  

well her breasts are implants so one would think the booty is as well

it just looks unnatural

The natural woman body is in a state of being endangered

Look at all these fake rumps and juggs everywhere.

Look at Nick Minaj

This hefa is fake from hair to toenail.

Lil Kim is hideous now.

A few chicks I know, all 3-4 of them went and got boobs.

Skinny bodies do not go well with exaggerated body parts.

well if Parker is done then so are the Spurs

If Lefraud does not win the series easily after this then :smh:

Rose, Granger, and now Parker :smh:

The natural woman body is in a state of being endangered

Look at all these fake rumps and juggs everywhere.

Look at Nick Minaj

This hefa is fake from hair to toenail.

Lil Kim is hideous now.

A few chicks I know, all 3-4 of them went and got boobs.

Skinny bodies do not go well with exaggerated body parts.
Your not lying.  Just look at Sir Mix Alot's Baby Got Back video.  All those girls in that video would be considered normal now.  Butt and Breast Implants aren't that much nowadays and a lot of girls are getting them done.   

tony parker with the hamstring injury :x

ginobili has to somehow turn back the clock for a gm or two

Last edited:
tony parker with the hamstring injury
sick.gif
The only good news for the Heat tonight
laugh.gif

I don't even want this to happen to lebron. He's folding up in the finals again smh....

Lebron 2 games away from being 1-4 in the finals :x

So sad

:rofl:

This might sound a little far fetched, but if Kawhi keeps improving, does anyone else see Scottie Pippen potential in Kawhi :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom