[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bacon tree??

I've seen it all now lol

Turkey beacon is fine by me. Of course ld rather have the real bacon, right off the pigs thick neck..

The Spurs remind me so much of the Pats. They just find these guys that nobody really cares about and develop 'em into productive players.
i said that earlier this year and antidope just couldnt see how... i still dont see how someone cannot see it. They are the pats of the nba
Except that the comparison you drew between the Pats and the Spurs were that they were both regular season dynamos who dont do anything worthwhile in the playoffs which is nowhere close to what Maximus is saying. 

Man Patty Mills is out there wylin with that towel, one day hes going to catch someone in the face with it. I cant stop laughing at the video now
roll.gif

View media item 451341

Very curious as to why the shooters weren't run off the perimeter. It was just a very weird game to watch. No intensity on either ends and what kind of offensive sets were they calling, good lord. :smh: :lol:

I feel you LTB, I have three very close friends, two of which are Muslim who feel the same way. They actually spent the last four days at my place, and one morning I bought all pork instead of beef, I felt like a jerk.

But Beef Bacon though>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you guys havent had a chance to try it I suggest you do.
I've had Turkey Bacon before.
Not bad. Its still too greasy for my palette, but its definitely enjoyable when its made right and accompanied with a nicely made batch of eggs...

sunny-side up. the best way to have eggs
smokin.gif

#EggTalk
EGGS ARE DISGUSTING
sick.gif

Man Patty Mills is out there wylin with that towel, one day hes going to catch someone in the face with it. I cant stop laughing at the video now
roll.gif
I've never seen this before. THis guy is hilarious with that thing. Have a seat Kent Bazemore

Back to back massacres by the home team in the FInals.

With both teams Big 3 being rather pedestrian in both games.

Danny Green and Gary Neal were ungodly from 3. 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Green also played some great D on LeBron.

Speaking of LeBron, he struggled again offensively. When his jumpshot isn't falling he needs to attack the rim. I know the Spurs are crowding him when he drives but he needs to continue to attack to at least get to the line.

If he doesn't get out of his funk, the Heat are done.
I agree. Lebron didn't shoot 1 free throw tonight.  In the series he only has 6 free throw attempts.   A superstar like Lebron should be shooting close to 10 free throws a game. 

Except that the comparison you drew between the Pats and the Spurs were that they were both regular season dynamos who dont do anything worthwhile in the playoffs which is nowhere close to what Maximus is saying. 
which is true last few years.... am i right their in the finals this year...but as of late how often have they been in...and how often were they reg season pretty good decent playoff team the last few years?

[quote name="Kevin Cleveland"]how in the entire hell did you guys get on the topic of snack time? :lol:[/quote]SneakerPro said sarcastically to someone "Yes, I would like a cookie. Oatmeal raisin, please."

I mentioned that oatmeal raisin lovers tick me off, because that's just a waste of what could have been a perfectly great oatmeal chocolate chip cookie.

Went from there.

Lol that's exactly my point those rich Spanish women from other countries always have fake bootys surgery for that type of stuff is cheaper in the countries. She's to skinny to have a faty like that

Id agree if her legs/thighs didn't correlate with her butt. Usually you have a bunch of skinny thighed chicken leg having women getting these beta-booties *coughs* Lala *coughs*

spurs 15 str8 good/great seasons with a set of centerpiece players

pats 15 yrs of good/great seasons with a set of centerpiece players

5 championship appearances

one of the best if not best coaches in league with longest tenure

no nonsense media avoiding coach

turn nobodies into good players

which is true last few years.... am i right their in the finals this year...but as of late how often have they been in...and how often were they reg season pretty good decent playoff team the last few years?
We're not going to go through this again, but you know why they werent. Key players were hurt for 3 of the 6 years we missed out on the finals and the other years they were not good enough. Does that make them the Pats of the NBA? Hardly, what team in this era of basketball has made the finals with any regularity outside of the Spurs and the Lakers? The point was you agreed with Maximus and then carried on as if I was ignoring something when his point was completely different from yours. He compared them to the Pats for doing good things, you compared them to the Pats for doing bad things, you shouldnt even be agreeing with him.
spurs 15 str8 good/great seasons with a set of centerpiece players

pats 15 yrs of good/great seasons with a set of centerpiece players

This is hardly the same comparison you made 3 months ago, matter of fact all you did was harp on the fact that neither team has won recently, but ok.

Last edited:
Id agree if her legs/thighs didn't correlate with her butt. Usually you have a bunch of skinny thighed chicken leg having women getting these beta-booties *coughs* Lala *coughs*

well her breasts are implants so one would think the booty is as well

it just looks unnatural

Back
Top Bottom