[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still think you guys are being too hard on Wade.
He had a good first half. He was playing good while the game was tight. When the Spurs broke the game open I think he kind of folded. Lol. I mean sure he could have done more, but with the way the Spurs are packing the paint and his inability to shoot he just kinda.. yeah.

I'm upset with the Heat as a whole, but, when any team just goes bezerk from 3, they are virtually impossible to beat.

See you guys Thursday.

P.S. WTF!

eek.gif
TRYNA TO UNDERSTAND COOKIE PICS IN THIS THREAD...

Wait there are non muslims/overall pork avoiders who dont like Bacon? Is this real life?

Even if i wasn't Muslim, i'd still avoid bacon.
I know thats not a very 'manly' thing to say, but it looks like a giant strip of greasy fat.
and it smells horrible.

I dont get the hype.
And yes ive had it before years ago, by accident. It was horrible.

I personally don't eat bacon, but turkey bacon is a great alternative! 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
They SHOOTIN!

"You Know I Click-Clack Where You And Your Mens At?" -- Danny Green and Gary Neal

"Back of The Bench We Got The Heat Sweeper" -- Greg Popovich on Tmac

"You Aint Even En Mi Clasa" Tim Duncan to LeBron

Last edited:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I feel you LTB, I have three very close friends, two of which are Muslim who feel the same way. They actually spent the last four days at my place, and one morning I bought all pork instead of beef, I felt like a jerk.

But Beef Bacon though>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you guys havent had a chance to try it I suggest you do.

I still think you guys are being too hard on Wade.
He had a good first half. He was playing good while the game was tight. When the Spurs broke the game open I think he kind of folded. Lol. I mean sure he could have done more, but with the way the Spurs are packing the paint and his inability to shoot he just kinda.. yeah.

I'm upset with the Heat as a whole, but, when any team just goes bezerk from 3, they are virtually impossible to beat.

See you guys Thursday.

P.S. WTF!
I'm not blaming Wade or any of the other players.   I think it's just from Pop out coaching Spoelstra.    When the Spurs adjust Spoelstra can't.   I mean look at how many of those 16 made 3's were wide open?   Why didn't Spoelstra say ok lets take away those open looks and make them beat us in the paint.   Instead they continued to double guys in the paint.   Their pick and roll killed the Heat.  Miller is a defensive liability.  Yeah he hits open 3's but they need defense too.   It's time for Battier to play more.   The Heat miss his defense.    Miller can't guard at all. 

[quote name="imlive365"][quote name="KMante"]I remember her!

View media item 451313
[/quote]
Mannnnn that **** fake ain't no way in hell that she got it in that perfect shape like that.[/quote]Fake? I'm looking right at it. It's real. :smokin

Post 9000 goes out to the Spurs. Thank you for continuing to put a bright spot in all my days. 
Danny Green MVP of this series right now, ain't he?
Yup and if the Heat were up it would be Mike Miller. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom