[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:x

Hell nah man. Sounds gross
My fellow laker brother I wouldn't steer u wrong. Its like a chocolate chip cookie but instead of chocolate chips its oreo pieces in the cookie. Its amazing brah

:wow: did you really just say OREO cookies inside of a Chocolate Chip Cookie!?!?

Whoa. Now you have my attention man.
Oreos are the GOAT. I go crazy for anything Oreo or cookies and creme. If I ever have a cheat dessert I always order something Oreo related off the menu.

Next time I'm having a cheat day, Burger King cookies it is :pimp:

[quote name="Peep Game"][quote name="michigan"][QUOTE name="tyonenine"]Because that was a big part of Jordan's game.[/QUOTE]Yep and that's what makes Jordan better then Lebron.  Also Jordan would of been in his teammates faces for playing such piss poor defense in the playoffs.   The Heat need to say screw it and take away the 3 point shot of the Spurs.  Let Bosh bang down low with Duncan but they can not give up that many open 3's.  The Spurs have to many 3 point shooters.[/quote]

This is funny for multiple reasons[/quote]Right? :lol:

first off, Bosh don't want it with Duncan.

second, no really... Bosh don't want to bang with Duncan. He just wants to flop every time Duncan goes to work.

The overreactions + cookie talk are what make this thread sweet! 
glasses.gif

I know exactly what you're talking about, and the only reason I haven't tried them, straight up, is because I like what I like so much. :lol:

Oh man u gotta get up on those

U won't regret it

U may have to cheat on your other cookies for a bit, but its worth it lol

Neal down and kiss the ring.

By the way how do I post animated gifs? Everytime I try it never works lol
You can always drag and drop them into the text box

Thats what I always do when the uploader wont work for me.

This guy Gary Neal really has no filter, he's unenthused JR Smith

:rofl: :rofl:

Dude really called him The Unenthused JR Smith. That's the best nickname I've ever heard :lol:

As good as the Spurs team D has been, I really still feel like Lebron is stopping himself more than anything (sans missing the jumpshots of course). He looks tentative just like he did against the Mavs.

:x

Hell nah man. Sounds gross
My fellow laker brother I wouldn't steer u wrong. Its like a chocolate chip cookie but instead of chocolate chips its oreo pieces in the cookie. Its amazing brah

:wow: did you really just say OREO cookies inside of a Chocolate Chip Cookie!?!?

Whoa. Now you have my attention man.
Oreos are the GOAT. I go crazy for anything Oreo or cookies and creme. If I ever have a cheat dessert I always order something Oreo related off the menu.

Next time I'm having a cheat day, Burger King cookies it is :pimp:

Dont do it, those bk cookies are bad.

Cant wait for Magic to say the pivotal moment of the game was when tmac came in :smokin

Right?
laugh.gif

first off, Bosh don't want it with Duncan.

second, no really... Bosh don't want to bang with Duncan. He just wants to flop every time Duncan goes to work.
True but for Miami to have a shot at winning they need Bosh to guard Duncan one on one in the paint.   That's part of the reason why the Spurs are getting wide open 3's to begin with.   It's the finals.  Bosh needs to man up.     Even play Anthony for a few minutes.   That small ball lineup the Heat like to run isn't gonna work. 

LeBron's jumper is suspect and streaky as ever... but what do I know? I don't work for ESPN with all the super geniuses or anything. I just watch basketball year round and watch games without bias.

D Wade really is the worst right now. If dudes not scoring the ball he becomes a ghost. Its funny to see him go out this way though, from the top to the bottom of the barrel in 350 days.

Back
Top Bottom