[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bacon on a cookie? :x

No thanks...but this is coming from someone who doesnt like bacon.

Antidope, an oreo dude as well? My dude :pimp:

Spurs fans don't get gassed. Gary Neal is still a ***** and might shoot us out of this series. I can already see this fool feeling himself in game 4 jacking up all types of 3's and having them BRICK

Bacon on a cookie?
sick.gif

No thanks...but this is coming from someone who doesnt like bacon.

Antidope, an oreo dude as well? My dude
pimp.gif
The only cookies worth eating. I dont eat them that often anymore though, they make me break out, but I used to throw back racks of those weekly. The Costco box of Oreo racks was good to me man
pimp.gif
. I really wish they would stop messing around and make a single stuffed box of heads and tails so I dont have to boy a box of regular and a box of golden and do it myself. 

Those strawberry milkshake ones are pure fire though, I had them for the first time in 2007, and I never stopped. Throw those in some vanilla ice cream
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Spurs fans don't get gassed. Gary Neal is still a ***** and might shoot us out of this series. I can already see this fool feeling himself in game 4 jacking up all types of 3's and having them BRICK
Basically, we know what dude does. Like 60% of the time he shoots I'm usually yelling at him, but hey what can I say anymore, dudes shut me up for life with this game.

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="/t/538971/nba-finals-thread-heat-1-vs-spurs-1-gm-3-tue-6-00pm/3720#post_18092074"]
i don't see this happening again. Miami will come back with a vengeance game 4

they have to and it's time for Lebron to get out of his slump or this series is over.   It's time for him to take over like Jordan would do in the 90's:lol:

[/quote]

View media item 451302

Right? :lol:

first off, Bosh don't want it with Duncan.

second, no really... Bosh don't want to bang with Duncan. He just wants to flop every time Duncan goes to work.

True but for Miami to have a shot at winning they need Bosh to guard Duncan one on one in the paint.   That's part of the reason why the Spurs are getting wide open 3's to begin with.   It's the finals.  Bosh needs to man up.     Even play Anthony for a few minutes.   That small ball lineup the Heat like to run isn't gonna work. 

I been askin for that too, I want to see Bron guard Dunc. I just want to see it. If it don't work, then try somethin else. But I just want a stretch of it to see what it does to both teams.

Bron, Miller, Wade, Allen, Chalmers. Who does Duncan guard?

Maybe Pop just goes big and attacks Miller with Splitter, but for how long? And better givin up contested 2's than all those Green/Neal 3's.

[quote name="vcshoxj6"]bacon + any cookie do it. :wow:

View media item 451296[/quote]STTEEEE-RIIIIKE ONE!

Er... I mean...

TECHNICAL FOUL!

(I... I hate bacon. I seriously don't understand the huge, HUGE increase in bacon products the last couple years)

I agree on Wade.

HE IS HORRIBLE. ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE.
HE continues to get a pass...day in and day out.

Stephen A. smith is the main culprit.

"HE ISNT 100% SKIP...HE ISNT 100%...GIVE THE MAN A BREAK, HES A GOOD FATHA...A GOOD FATHA, IM PROUD HES AN AFRICAN AMERICAN, HES A GOOD FATHA"...

Excuses left and right.

smh.

One of my good friends is a Heat fan, and he texted me that he wants Wade benched for game 4...and that hes dead serious.
Thats how horrible this dudes been... :x

Bacon on a cookie?

Stomach cramps already

But today I took 2 choc fudge pop tarts and crumbled them up into little pieces and dumped it in a cup of milk.

Do pop tarts even count tho?

Wait there are non muslims/overall pork avoiders who dont like Bacon? Is this real life?

So when melo went through that horrible shooting slump for like 7 games in the playoffs did you say his jumper was suspect? Just because a player is going through a shooting slump doesn't mean they aren't good shooters. Kobe & ray hits those slumps often & will still always be considered good shooters to me. Bron jumper is above average, #'s dont lie.
LeBron shoot 78% in the paint this season and 43% outside of the paint. This is not a slump. His problem is he's being forced to do something he doesn't want to. He's not an above average shooter. When asked solely to make jumpers, he's average at best. If he gets on a roll, he can make shots though. If LeBron doesn't get into the paint, you'll continue to see these horrible shooting performances.

I agree on Wade.

HE IS HORRIBLE. ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE.
HE continues to get a pass...day in and day out.

Stephen A. smith is the main culprit.

"HE ISNT 100% SKIP...HE ISNT 100%...GIVE THE MAN A BREAK, HES A GOOD FATHA...A GOOD FATHA, IM PROUD HES AN AFRICAN AMERICAN, HES A GOOD FATHA"...

Excuses left and right.

smh.

One of my good friends is a Heat fan, and he texted me that he wants Wade benched for game 4...and that hes dead serious.
Thats how horrible this dudes been... :x
Bron and bosh came crawling to him for help after he already won a chip almost AI style. That's why he gets a pass

Bacon, on a cookie???? Uh, no.

Now, my weakness? Fig, Newton. With milk, CLUTCH.

OG's, none of them strawberry joints, whole grain, naw. The regular figs. So tasty.

Back
Top Bottom