[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Back to back massacres by the home team in the FInals.

With both teams Big 3 being rather pedestrian in both games.

Danny Green and Gary Neal were ungodly from 3. 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Green also played some great D on LeBron.

Speaking of LeBron, he struggled again offensively. When his jumpshot isn't falling he needs to attack the rim. I know the Spurs are crowding him when he drives but he needs to continue to attack to at least get to the line.

If he doesn't get out of his funk, the Heat are done.

Black and white cookies aren't getting enough love, that's all I'll say on the matter.

I feel you LTB, I have three very close friends, two of which are Muslim who feel the same way. They actually spent the last four days at my place, and one morning I bought all pork instead of beef, I felt like a jerk.

But Beef Bacon though>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you guys havent had a chance to try it I suggest you do.

I've had Turkey Bacon before.
Not bad. Its still too greasy for my palette, but its definitely enjoyable when its made right and accompanied with a nicely made batch of eggs...

View media item 451328
sunny-side up. the best way to have eggs :smokin

#EggTalk

Last edited:
[quote name="L2B"]Ska you beasting over women just doesnt seem...right. :lol:[/quote]You have no idea, bro. :lol:

The Spurs remind me so much of the Pats. They just find these guys that nobody really cares about and develop 'em into productive players.

Heat will be fine. San Antonio's role players can't shoot that way every night.

The Spurs remind me so much of the Pats. They just find these guys that nobody really cares about and develop 'em into productive players.
i said that earlier this year and antidope just couldnt see how... i still dont see how someone cannot see it. They are the pats of the nba

Man Patty Mills is out there wylin with that towel, one day hes going to catch someone in the face with it. I cant stop laughing at the video now
roll.gif

If the Spurs win this series, I think it could very well be more celebrated in Cleveland than in San Antonio.

Also, how in the entire hell did you guys get on the topic of snack time? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom