[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ain't nobody messing with those Nekot cracker cookies? With peanut butter in the middle.

Token spelled backwards.

[quote name="lamekilla"][quote name="DarthSka"]Can we PLEASE dead this foolishness I saw the other day about Wade being the 3rd best SG of all time? I don't remember if it was in this thread or the NBA season thread, but... no way, no WAY...

NOOO WWAAYYYY.[/quote] Lol I think that list was in the NBA thread. We all know Kobe wouldn't go out like that[/quote] I have definitely had my beefs with Kobe over the years, and every regular on here knows that. But he has never looked... lost. I didn't say what I just said because of tonight's game. I'm talking about Wade's play recently, specifically these playoffs. He has looked downright horrible at certain times.

I'm dying!
:rofl:

Because that was a big part of Jordan's game.

Yep and that's what makes Jordan better then Lebron.  Also Jordan would of been in his teammates faces for playing such piss poor defense in the playoffs.   The Heat need to say screw it and take away the 3 point shot of the Spurs.  Let Bosh bang down low with Duncan but they can not give up that many open 3's.  The Spurs have to many 3 point shooters.    

This is funny for multiple reasons

So lebron is avg 16 points in the finals now. MVP? Defending champs? 27 game win streak? Best record in the league?????????????????

Spurs in 5 and now it's getting scary!
Lol your the typical trash talker during last game you were on hush mode till after the game. Now you back at yapping

heard a couple analyst (not espn) say if duncan gets 5 rings. he will pass KOBE AS GREATEST PLAYER OF THIS ERA!

[quote name="illest35"]Ain't nobody messing with those Nekot cracker cookies? With peanut butter in the middle.

Token spelled backwards.[/quote] I know exactly what you're talking about, and the only reason I haven't tried them, straight up, is because I like what I like so much. :lol:

[QUOTE url="/t/538971/nba-finals-thread-heat-1-vs-spurs-2-gm-4-thur-6-00pm/3780#post_18092160"]
he shoots like 45% from three though

How is that working for him right now? 
[/quote]

well he's the best player on the planet, 4 time MVP, finals MVP, in the finals again

View media item 451287These are the best cookies I've ever had you gotta make Em yourself tho

Them fried oreos bro i mess you :pimp:

Miami in 5. Tiago Splitter will be the X-factor. Norris & Mario are gonna get torched by Tony throughout the whole series. This is a bad matchup for San Antonio, though.

This prediction is already off im not mad at guys for choosing miami to win but in 5

What are you guys smoking on?

I still think the Heat will win the series but they have to change some things up.   For one they need to stop giving up wide open 3's.     On offense they need to bang down low.   If Lebron isn't driving to the hoop he shouldn't touch the ball unless he is in the paint.  Not at top of the key.   Lebron doesn't have a shot and the Spurs know that.    They just take a step back and dare him to shoot
laugh.gif
   Also Battier needs to play.   The Heat are missing his defense.   Miller has the 3's falling but he is a liability on defense.    

i like how after every game the winning team always has "100% chance of winning the series, the other team has no shot at all and if you think otherwise you're stupid"

People have no perspective that's why. Just run with what u most recently saw and think things can't change. Shrug. Just how it is.

Props to SA they were amazing.

Cannot lie or front, the Spurs have shut down LeBron James from scoring all series.

They've shut it dowwwwwwn.

LeBron's not a good shooter. He shoots such a high percentage because he feasts on layups and dunks. His jumper is still as suspect as ever. The Spurs refuse to let him get into the paint. LeBron's clearly doubting himself right now. You can see it in his body language.

So when melo went through that horrible shooting slump for like 7 games in the playoffs did you say his jumper was suspect? Just because a player is going through a shooting slump doesn't mean they aren't good shooters. Kobe & ray hits those slumps often & will still always be considered good shooters to me. Bron jumper is above average, #'s dont lie.

Last edited:
Them fried oreos bro i mess you :pimp:
This prediction is already off im not mad at guys for choosing miami to win but in 5

What are you guys smoking on?
Na there not you take cookie dough and put it over the oreos then bake it

Last edited:
This is worth a Do Bee Doo unbanning. DO IT SKA
Just enjoy your blowout victory, don't soil the moment.
Nothing can do that. 

I guess the game wont be discussed until morning when all the cookie talk has died. Guess I'll chime in and speak about the only cookies I consistently ate: Oreos

Golden Oreos are on the same level as regular oreos and Doublestuffed oreos are disgusting. You're a savage if you eat them.

Back
Top Bottom