[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I don't get that either. Spurs and Heat just flip flopped games. Heat scored nothing in the paint, and basically got nothing from any of their players other than Mike Miller. On the flip side, the Spurs hit everything they threw up.

PLZ LET DA DAWG T-MAC SCORE

:frown: :frown: :frown: dammit :smh:

Really? Heat this year are looking so bad. They're even lucky they made it this far. And this year the Spurs are more complete team, obviously with a great coach AND beating hard teams through the whole playoff.

Cannot lie or front, the Spurs have shut down LeBron James from scoring all series.

They've shut it dowwwwwwn.
Yep they have and this is why Lebron is not on Jordan's level yet.   Jordan would of been knocking down all of them open mid range jumpers the Spurs were giving Lebron.

tmac a +10 when he was on the floor
pop shouldve called timeout and draw up a play for him to get a shot
only spur who didnt score, but had 2 boards and 3 asts :smokin

Yea I don't get that either. Spurs and Heat just flip flopped games. Heat scored nothing in the paint, and basically got nothing from any of their players other than Mike Miller. On the flip side, the Spurs hit everything they threw up.

PLZ LET DA DAWG T-MAC SCORE

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
dammit
mean.gif
Really? Heat this year are looking so bad. They're even lucky they made it this far. And this year the Spurs are more complete team, obviously with a great coach AND beating hard teams through the whole playoff.
beating a 5th seed, 6th seed and the la defenders is beating hard teams now? pacers are a better team than anyone the spurs played 

Cannot lie or front, the Spurs have shut down LeBron James from scoring all series.

LeBron's not a good shooter. He shoots such a high percentage because he feasts on layups and dunks. His jumper is still as suspect as ever. The Spurs refuse to let him get into the paint. LeBron's clearly doubting himself right now. You can see it in his body language.

LeBron's not a good shooter. He shoots such a high percentage because he feasts on layups and dunks. His jumper is still as suspect as ever. The Spurs refuse to let him get into the paint. LeBron's clearly doubting himself right now. You can see it in his body language.

he shoots like 45% from three though

Can we PLEASE dead this foolishness I saw the other day about Wade being the 3rd best SG of all time? I don't remember if it was in this thread or the NBA season thread, but... no way, no WAY...

NOOO WWAAYYYY.

Back
Top Bottom