[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lebron-james-crying.3.jpg

My belief is simple.

I believe 100% that when a solid coach/staff/team gets a full 2 weeks to prep for the Spurs and make adjustments, that team will win. The Spurs don't have another gear they can go to, the Heat, they have that next gear (like that game 2 33-5 run)

The longer this series goes, the more I believe it, Spo will find weaknesses and get his guys in spots to exploit those weaknesses. It's why I think the Spurs can get leads in a series like last year vs the Thunder, be up 2-0, the other team adjusts and boom, Spurs get left behind.

Now, Spurs can win tonight with their homecrowd backing them, but as we get to game 4-5-and maybe 6-7, I give the nod to the Heat being able to out-adjust the Spurs.

We'll see.

Either way, hope we get a great game tonight like game 1 was.

Well.....

I guess if they're going to rain 3's they will have another gear. :lol:

Spo is one of the main reasons why this team have that soft *** mentality. I bet you he wont get in they *** about their piss poor performance tonight. Son is just going to most likely give them another soft *** speech. Its what separates him from the likes of a Pop Thibs Phil & Doc

Last edited:
i don't see this happening again. Miami will come back with a vengeance game 4
they have to and it's time for Lebron to get out of his slump or this series is over.   It's time for him to take over like Jordan would do in the 90's. 
laugh.gif

Cannot lie or front, the Spurs have shut down LeBron James from scoring all series.

They've shut it dowwwwwwn.

I'm high on life right now, I feel so good. But like Big J siad, the game is over and now its time to focus on game 4. Blowout losses dont mean much of anything in this series right now. The shooting was lights out, and though it wont be as great as it was today, it will still be top tier. I need to see something out of Tony next game though.

i like how after every game the winning team always has "100% chance of winning the series, the other team has no shot at all and if you think otherwise you're stupid"

Back
Top Bottom