[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Heat are a bunch of scum for doubling my man MAC he trynna eat too damn
mean.gif

Can we PLEASE dead this foolishness I saw the other day about Wade being the 3rd best SG of all time? I don't remember if it was in this thread or the NBA season thread, but... no way, no WAY...

NOOO WWAAYYYY.

Lol I think that list was in the NBA thread. We all know Kobe wouldn't go out like that

Yep they have and this is why Lebron is not on Jordan's level yet.   Jordan would of been knocking down all of them open mid range jumpers the Spurs were giving Lebron.

I'm sure Debron will get it together by next game..

He's the best player on the planet..what else do u need..?

Did u see him set screens real good?

Mama there goes that man..

beating a 5th seed, 6th seed and the la defenders is beating hard teams now? pacers are a better team than anyone the spurs played 
Are you serious?
Pacers are better than the Grizzlies? :smh:
Like I said earlier, Pacers shouldve been here not the Heat

Yep they have and this is why Lebron is not on Jordan's level yet.   Jordan would of been knocking down all of them open mid range jumpers the Spurs were giving Lebron.

I'm sure Debron will get it together by next game..

He's the best player on the planet..what else do u need..?

Did u see him set screens real good?

Mama there goes that man..

I know what your're doing but +1 that ***** funny. :lol:

You guys have to try out the brownies at subway. Laaaaawwwddd.

Check the expiration date though. Got one that was expired and moldy . I was so pissed.

I just can't stand the fact that Danny Yellow thinks he's real now..

Lebron lost this game with his turnovers..

Especially the one at the end of the first half that led to that Neal 3 
mean.gif

Because that was a big part of Jordan's game.
Yep and that's what makes Jordan better then Lebron.  Also Jordan would of been in his teammates faces for playing such piss poor defense in the playoffs.   The Heat need to say screw it and take away the 3 point shot of the Spurs.   Let Bosh bang down low with Ducan but they can not give up that many open 3's.  The Spurs have to many 3 point shooters.    

I just can't stand the fact that Danny Yellow thinks he's real now..

Lebron lost this game with his turnovers..

Especially the one at the end of the first half that led to that Neal 3 
mean.gif
The Heat lost from playing terrible defense.  They gave up way to many wide open 3's.  

Popovich knows what he's doing, he's got a formula that shut down Lebron & Co. they been on a slump since the 3rd quarter. not sure what they putting in the Heat's Gatorade but it's working :lol:

So lebron is avg 16 points in the finals now. MVP? Defending champs? 27 game win streak? Best record in the league?????????????????

Spurs in 5 and now it's getting scary!

Back
Top Bottom