[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL @ LePassive

LOL @ Bosh/Wade

LOL @ this joke of an organization

Cant wait to see these 3 clowns get beat the next two games and hopefully finally shut their mouths up.

LeJoke has been in the nba for 11 season now, and has half a ring. And people have the balls to compare him to MJ or Mamba.

Finals record vs spurs...1-6 on 34% shooting ...LOLLLLLL

Last edited:
The Spurs blew out the Heat with Duncan, Parker and Manu only scoring 25 points combined 
sick.gif

And this folks is the difference between lebron james and michael jordan/kobe bryant

LOL @ LePassive
LOL @ Bosh/Wade

Cant wait to see these 3 clowns get beat the next two games and hopefully finally shut their mouths up.

LeJoke has been in the nba for 11 season now, and has half a ring. And people have the balls to compare him to MJ or Mamba.

Strong post to post count ratio.

Hubie Brown sounding like a mad old man this morning on Mike and Mike, going in on the offense and the starters from Miami.....LeBron shooting 38% and the big three averaging 64 points during the season, and 43 during the finals. Made alot of good points this morning.

The Heat " TOOK IT IN THE FACE" last night... They played horribly while Green and Neal played outside themselves. Series will hopefully become interesting again as Neal and Green come back to earth. I hate blowouts and like to see competitive games. Green and Neals perforomances would have been soooooo much better if it was a close game and they shot like that for the win. Not taking anything away from them because they literally shot the Heat to death..

Welp_

Stephen A. Smiff taking the wind outta the sails of the Spurs and their fans.

This dude man...

Julius F. Wrek

LOL @ LePassive
LOL @ Bosh/Wade

Don't you dare come in here and tell the truth like that! You better stop!

They backed off bron and dared him to shoot that bum *** jumper. Yeah he can hit em sometimes but in the finals, trailing... we all know bron go bron. Thats the reason he teamed up wit jaw and dino, so those pressure situations wont be 100% on him. But wit dino having to be bargnani and jaw playing like landry fields hes got pressure on him to hit those shots again. Dude didnt even wanna shoot, came down like 3 times in 7 possessions and passed kawhi the ball smh

you forgot 2008 when the lakers lost in game 6 of the finals by 40? that was a closeout game too.
Kobe was still trying in that game till the end. Try again dude. It wasn't his fault that Pau played like a ***** similar to how LeBron is playing now coincidentally.

Hey look, LeBron lost and played like crap so the old "I'm gonna find a series in the past when Kobe sucked or was carried and bring that up, that'll show em!" is back.

Perfect timing. :pimp:

you forgot 2008 when the lakers lost in game 6 of the finals by 40? that was a closeout game too.

Kobe was still trying in that game till the end. Try again dude. It wasn't his fault that Pau played like a ***** similar to how LeBron is playing now coincidentally.

when you say pau played like a *****, you mean he only shot 4-7? and that no one shot more than 10 shots except for kobe who shot 7-22? i get that pau got dominated by KG, but cmon man.

I'm a huge Kobe fan, but Kobe quit on the Lakers against the Suns.

they're not trying to hear that.

Hey look, LeBron lost and played like crap so the old "I'm gonna find a series in the past when Kobe sucked or was carried and bring that up, that'll show em!" is back.

you missed the point. the guy i quoted said you can't compare lebron and kobe, implying kobe never got his *** kicked in a finals game, which clearly happened. i'm not defending lebron, he played like **** last night, and when it got out of hand he checked out. that's a ***** thing to do if you want to be considered the best player.

Last edited:
Wasn't talking about you dowork... I know what you were doin.
You cool brah.

Wilt you knew what you were starting with that comment :smh:

Last edited:
And this folks is the difference between lebron james and michael jordan/kobe bryant

My dude, if u dont preach Im coming thru the laptop to slap u personally!!!!

Preach on..

When are the Stans and such gonna realize this?

Have u ever seen a "the best player in the world" put on 1 of the most disappointing performances in the FINALS ever??

Ok, Kobe has lost in the finals, yes, but he went down firing..Even when it was over, that man still playing to the last second..

Jordan..Nuff said..

This soap opera of a player is a complete fraud..And thats facts, bcuz last time I checked, the saying goes "actions speak louder than words"..

This guys actions is on full blast right now..smh..

This is the real Debron folks..A true Wizard of Oz..

when you say pau played like a *****, you mean he only shot 4-7? and that no one shot more than 10 shots except for kobe who shot 7-22? i get that pau got dominated by KG, but cmon man.
Who's not hearing that guy? I just said I fully agree that he quit on his team. Did I not just say that? You're clowning as usual I see. It's widely known that the Celtics pushed Pau around. It's a fact that cannot be disputed. Like I said, Kobe gave effort till the end. Did I say he had a great game? Hell no. 

Last edited:

But, I think (and I have not & will not go back through all the pages during and immediately after the game) it's ppl comparing Bean/MJ and Bron and indicating that they will never have such a performance.

If so, then that's a whole different ballgame

Back
Top Bottom