[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2008.... its 2013 lol. The ***** choked he choked leave it at that. Dudes bout to start bringing up magic bad games from the 80s to defend lebron. Yall said yall wanted cleveland bron right? Yall got him. Passive, scared of the moment, choked, missing jumpers, etc. Thank god mike miller showed up because it couldve looked worse. Thats what happens when u go out there and do everyones job, they expect u to always do it. 

Damn, my whole storybook was being discussed above while I was typing..

Same stuff too..What a co-wink-E-dink..

Lebron does not belong being mentioned with the likes of kobe, Duncan, and the greats anytime soon. I'm sorry but regular season awards but you in the allstar game, NOT the GOAT discussions. Lebron is a caged beast who holds his own key.

when you say pau played like a *****, you mean he only shot 4-7? and that no one shot more than 10 shots except for kobe who shot 7-22? i get that pau got dominated by KG, but cmon man.
they're not trying to hear that.
you missed the point. the guy i quoted said you can't compare lebron and kobe, implying kobe never got his *** kicked in a finals game, which clearly happened. i'm not defending lebron, he played like **** last night, and when it got out of hand he checked out. that's a ***** thing to do if you want to be considered the best player.

I dont think anyone is saying that Kobe hasnt gotten his *** whooped in the finals what we are saying he has NEVER look scared to be the man in the finals and defer to bum teammates. If he has a horrible night he admitted it and dealt with the consequences. But last night Lebron became 2011 Finals Bron all over again, son was out there shook missing wide open shots, turning the rock over several times. If this man closes out another series like he did in 2011 i don't EVER WANT TO HEAR HIS NAME MENTIONED AMONGST MIKE & KOBE AGAIN.

Lebron is the Peyton Manning of football, can easily look like the most dominant player in the world, once the pressure is up he falters. :smh:

U wont dare give "great players" that space and dare them to shoot. U gotta smother them, make em take bad shots, no way in hell u lay off em 4 feet and dare them to shoot a midrange shot. Not jus kobe or mike tho. Dirk, td, tp ,cp3, kd. Not saying dude isnt great but dudes was in here talking crazy when he has good games, calling him the GOAT and nvm.... I jus hope game 4 is competitive.

I dont think anyone is saying that Kobe hasnt gotten his *** whooped in the finals what we are saying he has NEVER look scared to be the man in the finals and defer to bum teammates. If he has a horrible night he admitted it and dealt with the consequences. But last night Lebron became 2011 Finals Bron all over again, son was out there shook missing wide open shots, turning the rock over several times. If this man closes out another series like he did in 2011 i don't EVER WANT TO HEAR HIS NAME MENTIONED AMONGST MIKE & KOBE AGAIN.

Lebron is the Peyton Manning of football, can easily look like the most dominant player in the world, once the pressure is up he falters. :smh:

I like this analogy.

The whole paragraph really.

Last edited:

Lebron is the Peyton Manning of football, can easily look like the most dominant player in the world, once the pressure is up he falters.
mean.gif
repped well said

But d wade deserves jus as much of the blame too. Since hes the "#3 all time sg" hes looking terrible and that fool aint injured man

Lebron does not belong being mentioned with the likes of kobe, Duncan, and the greats anytime soon. I'm sorry but regular season awards but you in the allstar game, NOT the GOAT discussions. Lebron is a caged beast who holds his own key.

Truth. Nobody knows what's going on in his mind, but I guess he should already have an idea that he's just digging his own grave now. He's just adding more fuel to the fire.

anybody got some cookie suggestions tho? Lunch is a hour away....

Why are we acting like Lebron doesnt potentially have 4 more games to redeem himself though?

All the criticism is fair right now but let's just wait and see how the series finishes.

Lebron's bricks aside, you watch the way these 2 teams ran their offenses last night and they're basically polar opposites. Miami barely did anything on the offensive end, weak ball movement, too little post touches, too much standing around, not enough gang rebounding and desperation, and the Spurs dominated and had a legendary night from 3 because they ran the offense inside out, swung the ball to the weakside and made skip passes to find the open man. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh may have been nonexistent, but some of that has to fall on Spolestra. What's his team's goal on offense? What's their purpose every time they come down the court? Watching this Heat team on offense last night was like televising a rec league team. If the Heat want to win this one, Lebron will have to dominate the ball and be aggressive like he was before Wade opened his mouth in Indiana, and Spolestra will have to adjust his gameplan.

Riley needs to make some moves this offseason. You can't keep this core together with all those corpses on the bench. They need more youth and energy.

Truth. Nobody knows what's going on in his mind, but I guess he should already have an idea that he's just digging his own grave now. He's just adding more fuel to the fire.

I really think Wade's comments have gotten to Lebron in a bad way. He's trying to play nice to his teammates too much when they have nothing left. Wade should be facilitating more than scoring because he clearly can't get it done consistently right now. Be a bit of a decoy, let Bron run off the ball a little more, use that UCLA cut and post up.

Last edited:
My dude, if u dont preach Im coming thru the laptop to slap u personally!!!!

Preach on..

When are the Stans and such gonna realize this?

Have u ever seen a "the best player in the world" put on 1 of the most disappointing performances in the FINALS ever??

Ok, Kobe has lost in the finals, yes, but he went down firing..Even when it was over, that man still playing to the last second..

Jordan..Nuff said..

This soap opera of a player is a complete fraud..And thats facts, bcuz last time I checked, the saying goes "actions speak louder than words"..

This guys actions is on full blast right now..smh..

This is the real Debron folks..A true Wizard of Oz..

The nba is all fixed you said. SO in essence, Lebron doesnt choke or play bad, hes just doing what stern told him to do right?

Or is this one of those cases where you use the double edge sword??

If bron does good and wins, stern and the nba fixed it for ratings.

If he does bad and loses, hes a choker, not great, not a winner?

Why are we acting like Lebron doesnt potentially have 4 more games to redeem himself though?

All the criticism is fair right now but let's just wait and see how the series finishes.
Nobody said he didn't but nobody knows the future. That's like saying if he gets beat this season y'all act like he won't have next season to redeem himself. Everybody is talking about "prisoner of the moment" garbage but guess what, sports happen in the moment. It's the moments like this that define a player. Right now is what counts and right now he's being ran through like a high school girl at her first college party. Carmelo is a great player...... Who's talking about him now? KD is a great player...... Who's talking about him now......? The "now" is all that matters

I'm not sure why any true fan of basketball would still entertain Lebron vs Jordan convo's, there's not much to talk about. Lebron has a long waaaay to go to rekindle that talk. This I base off his post season play. Being from NY I only really remember Jordan from psot season play where he used to show up all the time. Even on a bad night he was better than most marqee players. With that said, Lebron had a lot of help stinking up the arena last night...

People need to realize that Lebron will never be Jordan and that's not a bad thing. He's far closer to a Magic Johnson clone.

Nobody said he didn't but nobody knows the future. That's like saying if he gets beat this season y'all act like he won't have next season to redeem himself. Everybody is talking about "prisoner of the moment" garbage but guess what, sports happen in the moment. It's the moments like this that define a player. Right now is what counts and right now he's being ran through like a high school girl at her first college party. Carmelo is a great player...... Who's talking about him now? KD is a great player...... Who's talking about him now......? The "now" is all that matters

Right now, the series is 2-1 San Antonio.

Lebron has played 3 poor games (really just 2) and people are claiming he cannot be mentioned with the greats? Like talk about a stupid conclusion. So what if the Heat win 3 more games and Lebron plays well. Then what? Does the definition of Lebron change?

If you want to say he's played poorly up to this point, thats fine. Lebron has played too many games and for you to define him by a 3 game stretch doesnt make sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom