[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a crucial decision to make. I can only work out between 5-7 today if I chose to, but then I'd miss the first half.

After lots of deep thought, I'm gonna sacrifice the first half of the game to get a good workout in. Summers here, gotta stay on course. I'll try and keep an eye on the score through our the half...hopefully I don't miss a massive dunk.

Come at me non-TeamFit brethren.
Can you change my pick to Spurs in 6 in the OP
nerd.gif

Then you're ignoring the almost 30 year history of the format
laugh.gif

The format pits the home team at a disadvantage since they almost never win ALL three games.

in nearly 30 years, only 3 teams have done it. It's veyr very very hard to do
And where's your history of how that's a disadvantage?.... you'd need data that shows the winning percentage of the road team in the Conference format vs the percentage of road Champions in the Finals. And even then, it's still skewed because the level of competition isn't a constant. The best comparable would be road teams in the ECF/WCF. Using the earlier rounds with weaker road teams wouldn't tell the real story.  

I had a crucial decision to make. I can only work out between 5-7 today if I chose to, but then I'd miss the first half.

After lots of deep thought, I'm gonna sacrifice the first half of the game to get a good workout in. Summers here, gotta stay on course. I'll try and keep an eye on the score through our the half...hopefully I don't miss a massive dunk.

Come at me non-TeamFit brethren.

Can you change my pick to Spurs in 6 in the OP :nerd:

Ight no prob

If anyone whose not on the list of picks wants to get their pick officially in or officially changed PM me.

It must be in by tip-off. Sorry I'm working now and don't have time Togo through the thread for missing picks or change requests but if you pm me ill sort things out tonight when I have time.

If the pick or change request is not pm'ed before 5:37pm it won't be counted.

Last edited:
DId you not get the bet memo LTB?

If the Heat win you have to have a Dwight Howard Houston Rockets avy until free-agency. You choose mine, if the Spurs win.

Hmm.... :nerd: ... Okay Coupe, I agree. We have a bet. But I don't know what your Avy would be just yet. I'll create one for you though if the Spurs win the series.

*shakes hand*

Last edited:
Hmm.... :nerd: ... Okay Coupe, I agree. We have a bet. But I don't know what your Avy would be just yet. I'll create one for you though if the Spurs win the series.

*shakes hand*

You have to at least let me know what idea you're thinking about if I lose the bet.

There are some limits I may not cross. :lol:

Then you're ignoring the almost 30 year history of the format :lol: .

The format pits the home team at a disadvantage since they almost never win ALL three games.

in nearly 30 years, only 3 teams have done it. It's veyr very very hard to do

And where's your history of how that's a disadvantage?
If history says that one team loses at least 1 of their home games 90% of the time because of the format of the series, I'd call it a disadvantage.

Last edited:
:lol: well I honestly don't know. But I promise it won't be anything that crosses the line. I'm not that typa guy.

It'll either be sports related or some kind of obnoxious promotion for my social media accounts lol...

But it might not even come to that If Lebron plays like he did in the last finals...

Last edited:
This video brought me as close to being a Spurs fan as I'll ever be.

Miami in 7, though.

Last edited:
:lol: well I honestly don't know. But I promise it won't be anything that crosses the line. I'm not that typa guy.

It'll either be sports related or some kind of obnoxious promotion for my social media accounts lol...

But it might not even come to that If Lebron plays like he did in the last finals...

Ight, I'll trust you. You got a deal sir.

The pic Antidope posted last page of Dwight in the Rockets uniform will probably be the one.

I didn't see my pick in the list either. (Maybe I posted in the NBA thread?)

Miami in 7 games.

Thank you to the few who actually PM'ed me instead of posting it like I politely requested...

I don't wanna have to go through hella pages and dig them up cuz we know the threads gonna blow up come game time. And as of 5 ima be Mia till the 2nd half. But I'll try and get the ones posted in here as well

Even though my prediction is in, I wanna make it bold and clear one more time.

SPURS IN 5

Thank you to the few who actually PM'ed me instead of posting it like I politely requested...

I don't wanna have to go through hella pages and dig them up cuz we know the threads gonna blow up come game time. And as of 5 ima be Mia till the 2nd half. But I'll try and get the ones posted in here as well

It's a few picks on the same page you're posting on now :lol: come on

Back
Top Bottom