[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ska and CP...since you're so confident in your picks.
I propose to both of you a sig or avy bet on the series.
I got the Spurs.
And you guys know Im a man of my word when i lose... :nerd:

nah, put the whole SN as the bet. you know dudes would be heated losing their username. loser deletes their acct :nerd:

[quote name="L2B"]Ska and CP...since you're so confident in your picks.
I propose to both of you a sig or avy bet on the series.
I got the Spurs.
And you guys know Im a man of my word when i lose... :nerd:[/quote]Confident? Have you been in the Lakers thread since the Heat won Monday night? What part of my Finals posts in there scream 'confident'? :lol: I don't know what the hell I want.

A draw, that's what.

Nah, you know what? If the Spurs win, I'll pm DBD my password
to a brand new POF account.

This series will be very free flowing and fun!

The Spurs don't play defense like they use to and Miami is gonna run.

My prediction: Heat in 6  
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Someone mentioned in this thread the best part of this series is the game will never be over.

The Heat or Spurs could be down 20 with 6 minutes to go and it's still a ball game

Get ready for some good basketball fellas :smokin

Puttin up the S/N is a hell of a bet.. :x

That Darth Ska character(J/K, Im aware of your status guy ;)) seems to be on the same page as I am with this whole ref thing and other topics..

2011/2013 Bron is indeed a different player, and I too walk the net etc on what Lebron isnt, doesnt do, wont do..He's impressive, and thats coming from a big Kobe guy..

I still have my doubts, Ive stated Spurs in 6 and I truly believe that..Lol..

When it comes to Debron guarding guys like Terry and Parker, hell really anybody with some decent handles, its not going to be very effective..

Debron gets shook by the slowest dribblers with even a halfway decent crossover..Doubters, look it up..Oh yes, shake Bron right out of his sox..

Now add Terry or Parker like speed to that..Need I say more..?

Dude really posted the reg season PPG and thought it was a closed case lolololololololGame day, I'm too hyped. I wanna watch it at home but all my friends want to go out to watch it. I hate watching sports in public people are idiots.Unknowledgeable sports fans

Dude really posted the reg season PPG and thought it was a closed case lololololololol Game day, I'm too hyped. I wanna watch it at home but all my friends want to go out to watch it. I hate watching sports in public people are idiots. Unknowledgeable sports fans

I smelled Game Day when I woke up so Im ready..

Watching it at home tho..

Aint nobody got time for unneccessary court dates..lol

Just beat a 3 yr old DWI charge on top of that, so Im playin it safe..

Last edited:
It's game day :smokin

And I don't get how ppg in the regular season doesn't count for anything (lol lebron fans)

In 2011 Lebron avg 23 PPG 8 RPG and 6 APG in the post season

In 2013 Lebron avg 26 PPG 7 RPG and 6 APG in the post season.

Lol lebron actually hits 1 more 3 now every game. That's night and day to y'all? Or y'all gonna give me some bull talkin bout "his spirit is higher now and he's more one with himself" Game 1 is about to get nasty

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id...-game-become-highly-efficient-scoring-machine Internet Explorer is wylin so I cant copy and paste everything in but yeah that should sum the whole thing up. 2011 and 2013 Bron are not the same guy

View media item 443644 :nerd:

There's a lot of words and charts in that article and not ENOUGH NUMBERS. I said there isn't a night and day difference in lebron from 2011 and 2013. Yes, of course he's improved like any player of his caliber should do but I gave y'all numbers that aren't lying. Y'all are showing me articles about him improving his post game? When was lebron not dominant in the post???? He just needed some go to post up moves. Lebron has been the most dominant player in the league since around 05-06 there is no way I can take that from him but y'all are acting like he just became that way last season when he got his ring........in a truncated season against a team in their first finals appearance. Lmao man let me stop being a hater. Tonight as well as this series will be great for basketball fans. I hope everyone enjoys themselves tonight

There's a lot of words and charts in that article and not ENOUGH NUMBERS. I said there isn't a night and day difference in lebron from 2011 and 2013. Yes, of course he's improved like any player of his caliber should do but I gave y'all numbers that aren't lying. Y'all are showing me articles about him improving his post game? When was lebron not dominant in the post???? He just needed some go to post up moves. Lebron has been the most dominant player in the league since around 05-06 there is no way I can take that from him but y'all are acting like he just became that way last season when he got his ring........in a truncated season against a team in their first finals appearance. Lmao man let me stop being a hater. Tonight as well as this series will be great for basketball fans. I hope everyone enjoys themselves tonight

....and there is no way in hell Dwight leaves the almighty lakers for the rockets but let that be the convo piece in the off season

It's game day :smokin

And I don't get how ppg in the regular season doesn't count for anything (lol lebron fans)

In 2011 Lebron avg 23 PPG 8 RPG and 6 APG in the post season

In 2013 Lebron avg 26 PPG 7 RPG and 6 APG in the post season.

Lol lebron actually hits 1 more 3 now every game. That's night and day to y'all? Or y'all gonna give me some bull talkin bout "his spirit is higher now and he's more one with himself" Game 1 is about to get nasty
If the regular season was a reliable measure of a player's ability, then Bron wouldn't have left Mo Williams and company. The playoffs are an entirely different beast.

And it was 23 on 46% shooting, compared to 26 on over 50%.

So he's increased his volume AND efficiency

Spurs in 5 EZ man...they bout to drop mad 3s on they head, not to mention they don't turn it over like the pacers

Very wise decision bro

Dude really posted the reg season PPG and thought it was a closed case lololololololol
Word. As if that **** told the entire story.
laugh.gif

Then when the Grantland article gets referenced...he said he needs more numbers instead of charts. LOL. Silly NBA fans.

Driving with influences :lol:?

Back
Top Bottom