[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough choice, but I got Spurs in 6. SA just comes off as a more complete & consistent team. The last series for Miami with Wade & Bosh playing inconsistent really pushed me to favor Miami. Either way, its gonna be a real fun series to watch.

I don't get why people keep saying San Antonio is gonna be an easier matchup then Indiana. WHO. IS. GOING. TO. STOP. TONY. PARKER. And if it has to be lebron, San Antonio will really act a fool

Just like 2011 right
wink.gif
That was the beginning of the dynasty, we needed to lose to awaken the beast in us.

Thats why we are  R E P E A T I N G.

This finals is already won.

Damn that 12 year old girl can sing.

I'm not used to the Heat NOT coming out to some Kanye West. This just seems mad corny 
laugh.gif
. None of these dudes know who the White Stripes are.

I'll say this, this was nothing more intimidating and scarier then when the Bulls used to come out to there pre-game introductions during the Finals.

You just knew man, you knew :smh:

Least hyped I've ever seen for Seven Nation Army. Sounded like they were playing it at a supermarket or something, no one was interested. Miami fans are terrible :lol: You could just feel them looking around, checking their phones, etc. during the entire intro

What does juwan Howard do????? Like I always see him when was the last time he played a game or got a few minutes?????

Weakest intro I have heard in awhile they all just standing around. Doesnt even compare to the Bulls intro. From NORTH CAROLINA number 23 ...........

Back
Top Bottom