[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What does juwan Howard do????? Like I always see him when was the last time he played a game or got a few minutes?????
He's their motivational speaker.
laugh.gif

Yeah, no one in Miami really cares for Basketball. They are a horrible sports town; more interested in themselves than anything else.

Last edited:
Didn't know about this thread. That sucks I wanted to vote. :smh:

Anyway... Spurs in 6

Last edited:
mean.gif
 @ abc maximizing their commercial time

they returned from commercials just as the ball was being tipped

Imagine Indiana's defense with PG24 and Kawhi on the perimeter. If the Hill trade never happened.

Spurs are just soooo damn poised man. They're not at all shook or intimidated. They'd laugh at that notion.

**** all them 3's attack
And bosh get yo *** on the inside........pause.........and post up stay yo *** away from the 3 point line if y'all down

Well, lets just say there a stark difference between the Pacers offense and the Spurs execution

The Spurs play like a machine. It doesn't matter what the other team does, they will keep running their plays and never break character no matter what happens. This puts pressure on the other team to play out of their element. 

I remember you saying things just like that in 2011, then you saying you were gonna be there next year, and you were nowhere to be found.
Wait what? you need to check the history on NT.

Check the photos I put up also. I was miami when they won the chip sir.  No need to lie.  I was here chillin brah.

Back
Top Bottom