[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here comes ref talk

eyes.gif
here comes the let's all just ignore what the refs do talk

def a charge by Wade

dude just went in there looking to flop for a call he wasnt even trying to shoot/pass
sick.gif
mean.gif
in my mind and my logic it was a blocking foul 
laugh.gif
.  Duncan was thinking refs are on his side tonight...he was dead wronggggggggg

This is my first time seeing Javey on TV since they made the annoucement that he was gonna be on ESPN. 

And that was the most dumb *** thing he could have said. Really? Im sure he had a better look at it than you. Either call him out and say bad call. Or say you thought he had it right. I could sit up there and just say "well he prolly had a better look at it than I did"

Is that what hes been doing every time hes brought in to comment on a call?

not many people noticed the dribbling by LeBron before he went to the cup on Duncan, impressive for a guy that size to have a smooth handle

In case you don't watch heat games, If wade lunges at a defender, loses the ball and flails, it's an automatic foul call 90% of the time.

Javie definitely took a weak cop out "he probably had a better angle" =bogus call on a fraud player.

Last edited:
[quote name="DON RAMON"][QUOTE name="BuddhaChris"]
here comes ref talk

:rolleyes[/QUOTE]here comes the let's all just ignore what the refs do talk[/quote]I'm saying. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom