NBA Casual Wear Thread

I'm always a likeable guy. I've had nba coaches cry when getting released. I build relationships that last a lifetime and never burn bridges! I've been shafted and lost a couple positions to guys over politics.. I really thought the Bulls were gonna give me a deal, my agent was negotiating my deal and the rug got pulled out from underneath me. My physique or lack there of has held me back, but I'm actually "cock strong".. You always here scouts, coaches and analysts talking about NBA bodies and players that have them and don't.. It's all a stereotype that's hurt me throughout my career. At 220 lbs I was maxing out at 425, double my body weight, but teams only see what they want. But I'm up closer to 250 now and my vertical has increased from 31 to 36 in the last two years so I'm hoping for the turn around. Working with Randy Foye has really made my perimeter game a lot stronger, from my handles to my 17-18 footer. I could always shoot I was just not as consistent, I'm the type of dude who is on fire or ice cold.. Now I found my grove, I'm consistent but I don't catch fire or go cold. This past season I shot 63% from the field on 15 footers and further so that speaks a lot about the work I've put in. Joe Jellybean Bryant def. got my confidence up by running a couple sets for me to get jumpshots up early in the game to set my own tone. I use to just wanna poster every defender in my way cause those are the cats getting deals regardless of they're overall game. Sorry, for the run on, I forgot how therapeutic nt was!!
LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
In hindsight, dude had some gems. 

I feel a shift coming... by 2015 Paul George will be public enemy #1 around here, seen it happen to Wade, now Kyrie... PG next

That George outfit is atrocious, and Lebron on the previous page looks fresh off the Saved By the Bell set

Aiight I just backtracked through this thread. This is unbelievable
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Looking like an extra from Saved By The Bell: The College Years.
laugh.gif

hey hey let's all play nice and just keep making fun of paul george's fashion atrocities

Front row, front show what I got a front for? Some cats at the crib browsing nt spitting random info living bi-curiously through pics of athletes at parties and their casual wear? Be serious... I googled a pic to send to wifey of what a seat in the wife's gf section would like if things panned out!! I was unloading my collection and wanted my rep up!! Lmao at these cats thinking I'm on some catfish stuff!! Be easy NT...... There's always eBay
I think you meant vicariously.

^ Do you know Wayne Washington?

Or why Wayne Washington is pretending to be Chris Charles on NT?

Last edited:
Front row, front show what I got a front for? Some cats at the crib browsing nt spitting random info living bi-curiously through pics of athletes at parties and their casual wear? Be serious... I googled a pic to send to wifey of what a seat in the wife's gf section would like if things panned out!! I was unloading my collection and wanted my rep up!! Lmao at these cats thinking I'm on some catfish stuff!! Be easy NT...... There's always eBay

Bi curiously though?

If you're Chris Charles then take a pic of yourself holding up a piece of paper with Niketalk written on it.

I think you meant vicariously.

Na not all
Que?

Back
Top Bottom