NBA Casual Wear Thread

:lol: :lol: the seeds were planted for Kyrie hate back in 2012, so that doesn't surprise me at the rise of slander of him on here. I wont be surprised when people turn on Paul George either.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: the seeds were planted for Kyrie hate back in 2012, so that doesn't surprise me at the rise of slander of him on here. I won't be surprised when people turn on Paul George either.

George has won more games this year than Kyrie has won his whole career.

^Agreed, but dude got almost a million All-Star votes so clearly many casual fans think he is

Last edited:
Does Kyrie not have bums around him though?

He plays a lot of hero/Kobe ball yes but when your other two best players are Luol Deng (who just got there and is about to turn 30 after playing 48 mins a game with Thibs) and Andy Varejao you're not going to win any games

Eh the all star game is a popularity contest.

Has nothing to do with skillset for the most part.

Look at Wade / Kobe.

Kyrie living off cooking Brandon knight last year or your gonna sit here and tell me if majority of those voters have watch Kyrie and the Cavs this year?

They see some ESPN highlights and go click.
Being a "superstar" is about popularity not necessarily on court play, that's the whole point. The fans anoint you as a superstar.. in Kyrie's case his highlights and Uncle Drew commercials caused people to anoint him.

And ESPN ranked him the #8 player in the league going into this season, so it's not just the fans. There was a general expectation that Irving was going to take the superstar leap this year, and that hasn't happened

IMO, Kyrie was treated w/ kid gloves due to how bad the divorce was between Lebron and the city of Cleveland.

Does Kyrie not have bums around him though?

He plays a lot of hero/Kobe ball yes but when your other two best players are Luol Deng (who just got there and is about to turn 30 after playing 48 mins a game with Thibs) and Andy Varejao you're not going to win any games

Plenty of superstars have had bums around them, he hasn't lead the Cavs to anything, the Cavs aren't even a playoff team right now in a terrible conference

why tho??? 

I feel a shift coming... by 2015 Paul George will be public enemy #1 around here, seen it happen to Wade, now Kyrie... PG next
Lol what?

Who doesn't like wade and kyrie?
The tables are turning..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1939155-is-kyrie-irving-the-most-overrated-superstar-in-the-nba

LMAO @ chopz, such a simple yet effective come back

no lie, i thought kyrie was explosive, but i always had a feeling it was because he was fresh

anytime theres a new talent break out, it catches the league off guard for a minute, then the league adjusts and is able to handle it, i still feel like kyrie has the potential to be as effective and impactful as Rose's reputation, he just needs to polish his game up

I don't think George is ever gonna be hated by that many people. He's a likeable dude and more people probably hate the Heat/want them to lose than any other team in sports and he's the key piece to the team with the best chance at taking them down.

This is NT though, he'll be hated eventually whether they take out the Heat or not, followed by debates of whether George is better than whoever the 7th draft pick is next season or not.

Is this the casual wear thread?

Let's get back to questioning imsofly :lol:

Last edited:
people are gonna actually hate PG24 tho? I mean his style game is terrible, but dude is awesome on the court and seems cool in trill life. on the flip side. dwade is a jerk off on and off the court. and he dresses like he's special ed

people are gonna actually hate PG24 tho? I mean his style game is terrible, but dude is awesome on the court and seems cool in trill life.
People will find something about him to hate on. That's just how this world works.

Is dude trolling with the 'why people hate wade' for post
nah, i was sincere

im not really hip to his douche stories and what not

all i know, before he even started having knee problems he stopped being the flash i loved to watch play the sport i love, but i dont hate him or feel strong enough about him to hate him

I don't like wade and I'm indifferent to Irving.

Mostly cause his antics on the court.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom