NBA Casual Wear Thread

View media item 772407
lol, dudes faker then a psychic with caller i.d.!!! Just like his benz and range he posted in the my whip forum and that 96 asg jersey.. Is that even jordans real signature??? This dude doesn't get bread. Clown
My man, all you have to do is post some proof that you're trying out with the Kings or that anything you said is true :lol:

Write your sn on a piece of paper and take a tagged pic in the Kings facility, or something

Has to be my man Truthgetsbusy/Powerballin

First he was on the humble christian man steez, now he's stuntin and talkin ish lol.

2 totally different gimmicks. You need to be a wrestler bro, you'd be perfect.

Dude.

Just take a pic of yourself holding up a piece of paper with your SN written on it.

Last edited:
Na, I stay on the humble.. I just tried to drop some knowledge to hoopers and personal experiences with hoopers and getting young NTers who might have hoop aspirations of what this game and the politics that come with it should look out for.. If there was a 20 year old on here who had a decent game "highlight tape" and needed a brake Id shoot them in a direction to a juco or NAIA school that might help change there life. Me posting pics of being with the bucks, bulls, pacers, magic does absolutely nothing. This wasn't even bout me till people started asking. I was just dropping my 2 cents, the doubters can keep the change. I'm not selling a recruiting service or skills camp. I was just doing me. Chris Charles

nice tat Chris

View media item 775445
Elkhart, Indiana?

:nerd:

Last edited:
you big dummy slid through with the extra strength dose of ether.

son is the shortest, whitest, 'black 7 footer' I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Lot of dope fits posted on this page :pimp:

In all seriousness you gotta be a sad individual to impersonate anybody online especially a fringe NBA summer leaguer but lets get this thread back on track

ygZSd.gif

I actually know a reporter who covers the Kings. I'll shoot him a text and see if the Kings even brought in anyone for workouts these last few weeks

*Yawn*

kinda hope it's actually him.......it'd be less pathetic then someone pretending to be him......like outta all ******g people you pretend to be a career bench player at Villanova :lol:  

7 footer who was never a starter in college is a ******g bum......I don't care about no dpoy against some undersized Filipinos :lol:  ........PBA is entertaining but them dudes would get ran by a DII college bball team ....

7am Tuesday morning go to first row sports and watch a game ......it's their playoff for the Philippine Cup ......it'll look like a local cali ymca game 
[table][tr][td]
Barangay Ginebra Kings
[/td]

[td]-[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[/tr][tr][td]