NBA Casual Wear Thread

835415360.gif

This gif is hilarious :rofl:

I really want to believe this Charles guy. I don't get anything out of making fun of someone's misfortunes. Rather see someone finally get their shine.

Paul George is a fly *** cat. I wonder which super model he is messing with?

Westbrook finally show up with a normal looking outfit?
nerd.gif
lol no wonder Thunder is on a winning streak.

Dude chose Charles cuz no body in the entire world knows or gives a **** about a guy like that. If you try to impersonate a halfway decent baller, good chance someone knows who that is and can vouch. If you playing in the Thai league? good luck
laugh.gif

Not to mention dude went ghost the moment someone called him out. "See me at the SHeraton"? Someobody gonna knock on each door asking for Mr Charles? **** outta here
Rofl whoever is behind that screen name must be desperate for a new life. I know not everybody can be a pro baller or live a lavish life but you don't have to pretend like you're somebody that you're not in order to feel better for yourself. Dude tryna front to NT without knowing that NT have some of the best detectives lol.

Gonna tweet pg and tell him dude called him a douche for no reason. I'm gonna tell him wale did it though. Just for shiggles.

Just caught up with this Thread, Sheesh dude playing a real life version of The Sims over here :smh:

When I asked him which Overseas clubs he played for he couldn't mention one? Was curious to see if he mentioned any Euro clubs as being out here I would of had that knowledge, Dude didn't mention any

That outfit Paul George wore on Kimmel is one of the worst I've ever seen. Literally every single piece of it is terrible. It's like these guys think just because something is expensive that it actually looks good.

That outfit Paul George wore on Kimmel is one of the worst I've ever seen. Literally every single piece of it is terrible. It's like these guys think just because something is expensive that it actually looks good.
This is true of 98% of athletes and hip hop artists.

Paul George :pimp: :lol:

Dude is the epitome of hit or miss but imma let him cook because he's great.

Well damn

I spy Brandon Rush on the Pacers, and Omri Casspi and Samuel Dalembert too :nerd:

can't find any press releases on the Kings bringing in players for a workout either |I  They are usually pretty good with that stuff

and this :nerd:

http://www.mark-heringer.com/2010/11/2010-kings-versus-pacers.html

View media item 766631
LMAOOOOOOO!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!!
I can't believe i just decided to come into this thread today, and all of a sudden i read this.
That dude is a str8 FRAUD!!!!
Why pretend for people on niketalk? LMAOOO THATS CRAZY MAN!!

I'm always a likeable guy. I've had nba coaches cry when getting released. I build relationships that last a lifetime and never burn bridges! I've been shafted and lost a couple positions to guys over politics.. I really thought the Bulls were gonna give me a deal, my agent was negotiating my deal and the rug got pulled out from underneath me. My physique or lack there of has held me back, but I'm actually "cock strong".. You always here scouts, coaches and analysts talking about NBA bodies and players that have them and don't.. It's all a stereotype that's hurt me throughout my career. At 220 lbs I was maxing out at 425, double my body weight, but teams only see what they want. But I'm up closer to 250 now and my vertical has increased from 31 to 36 in the last two years so I'm hoping for the turn around. Working with Randy Foye has really made my perimeter game a lot stronger, from my handles to my 17-18 footer. I could always shoot I was just not as consistent, I'm the type of dude who is on fire or ice cold.. Now I found my grove, I'm consistent but I don't catch fire or go cold. This past season I shot 63% from the field on 15 footers and further so that speaks a lot about the work I've put in. Joe Jellybean Bryant def. got my confidence up by running a couple sets for me to get jumpshots up early in the game to set my own tone. I use to just wanna poster every defender in my way cause those are the cats getting deals regardless of they're overall game. Sorry, for the run on, I forgot how therapeutic nt was!!

LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rofl:

That George outfit is atrocious, and Lebron on the previous page looks fresh off the Saved By the Bell set

Aiight I just backtracked through this thread. This is unbelievable :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom