NBA Casual Wear Thread

well it does make sense.... do you really think an nba player has time to go on niketalk and tell their interesting stories all day? i dont think so :lol:

He's not in the league he's trying to get in.
This, he never said he was in the league. And plenty of NBA players are on twitter all day so I don't see how it's that outlandish..

Last edited:
I believed him

I was hoping bruh would make it and NT would have inside source for info in the league.

mean.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Still holding out hope that all of it is true
this

:lol: some of yall got that reaction like u just figured out Santa wasn't real :lol:

Come peep me at the Sheratan I'm here all night

Pics from inside ur room with todays paper and teammates or duckales

View media item 767923View media item 767924View media item 767925
This is da life dawg, I'm out here ballin', I know y'all hear my sneaks.

Last edited:
Why do people do things like this? :lol: :smh:
I think ppl do it just to get caught nowadays :lol: Plus he just keeps lying so you know he aint all that right in the head.

No way you were gonna create this fake persona and lifestyle just for a few moments of e-fame and e-happiness just to go back to reality.

Last edited:

Son just gonna google "nice hotel room" and post a pic talking bout this is the life.

This is da life dawg, I'm out here ballin', I know y'all hear my sneaks. I just like to picture what it would look like for me and my fam (not actually my pics)
damn, C Webb is always so sweaty 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

View media item 765332

I could get use to this!!!

Hol up! McBob and Amundson haven't played for them for a few years...

:nerd: :nerd:
Well damn

I spy Brandon Rush on the Pacers, and Omri Casspi and Samuel Dalembert too :nerd:

can't find any press releases on the Kings bringing in players for a workout either |I  They are usually pretty good with that stuff

http://www.mark-heringer.com/2010/11/2010-kings-versus-pacers.html

View media item 766631

http://s1147.photobucket.com/user/FlyerThan_Delta/media/IchiroSmiley_zps403ba340.png.html

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Just wanna say I was the first person to question him about the "not being a drinker but getting invited out to pop bottles of Ace with mad dudes in the league" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom