NBA Casual Wear Thread

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i just shared that PG story with my girl two days ago. You got me throwin dirt on the man on a fabricated story? 

So all of those paragraphs he wrote in this thread about hanging out with different NBA players, playing overseas, etc was just some guy fabricating a fake life?

Why'd it have to be Paul though
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That might really be Chris Charles though. I mean he picked the most random person you could possibly think of being. I just looked up an article about him and the stories of him being DPOY overseas with Joe Bryant coaching him and working out with Randy Foye in the summer were all true.

That might really be Chris Charles though. I mean he picked the most random person you could possibly think of being. I just looked up an article about him and the stories of him being DPOY overseas with Joe Bryant coaching him and working out with Randy Foye in the summer were all true.

Yeah, it is Chris Charles. Now the workout talk, being in Sacramento, PG being a douche, are unsubstantiated. Some of the other stuff he's mentioned and stories he's told, outside of the aforementioned, all add up.

Now bruh just needs to come back and let us know what the word is. :lol:

Maybe he did research on Chris Charles?

All the pictures he posted can be found on the first page of google images too. to be honest though, I dont really care if dude is a phony or not though.

Last edited:
I actually know a reporter who covers the Kings. I'll shoot him a text and see if the Kings even brought in anyone for workouts these last few weeks

kinda hope it's actually him.......it'd be less pathetic then someone pretending to be him......like outta all ******g people you pretend to be a career bench player at Villanova 
laugh.gif

7 footer who was never a starter in college is a ******g bum......I don't care about no dpoy against some undersized Filipinos
laugh.gif
 ........PBA is entertaining but them dudes would get ran by a DII college bball team ....

7am Tuesday morning go to first row sports and watch a game ......it's their playoff for the Philippine Cup ......it'll look like a local cali ymca game 
[table][tr][td]Barangay Ginebra Kings[/td][td]-[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]San Mig Coffee[/td][/tr][/table]

but i mean, did dude say it was the kings? maybe he meant the bakersfield jam or the santa cruz warriors? they arent that far from sactown. or hell, even the reno bighorns, thats the kings team. i mean dude is a 32 yr old 7 footer with no nba experience...

if he's even 7 feet...

if he's even 32....

if he's even a he...

Why ya'll in here trying to make excuses for dude?

Were ya'll really that moved by his motivational speeches? 
laugh.gif

2 weeks ago...

Na I'm done... I'm 30 I got almost a decade wrapped up into this, met some great people, made some ok money, just never got the L.. And if your 30 and havent made it, its time to be logical. I got a few years left in my legs, not NBA years tho!

then homie aged 2 years and rode the NT love all the way to front st

but i mean, did dude say it was the kings? maybe he meant the bakersfield jam or the santa cruz warriors? they arent that far from sactown. or hell, even the reno bighorns, thats the kings team. i mean dude is a 32 yr old 7 footer with no nba experience...

if he's even 7 feet...

if he's even 32....

if he's even a he...

Santa Cruz is 2.5 hours away and Bakersfield is 4.5 hours away though. Dude definitely meant the Kings

And it would make sense for Kings to tryout centers considering Cousins went down with injury and they got Aaron gray starting.

Dude chose Charles cuz no body in the entire world knows or gives a **** about a guy like that. If you try to impersonate a halfway decent baller, good chance someone knows who that is and can vouch. If you playing in the Thai league? good luck :lol:

Not to mention dude went ghost the moment someone called him out. "See me at the SHeraton"? Someobody gonna knock on each door asking for Mr Charles? **** outta here

Son brought out the PBA playoff schedules :lol: :lol:

Talk N Text > *

But this thread :lol:

Thought I was the only member on here that watched the pba :lol: ...well i can at least claim to be the only black guy that does LOL :nerd:

I pull for rain or shine

Back
Top Bottom