NBA Casual Wear Thread

You know, him posting that fake pic doesn't necessarily mean everything else he said was a lie

He might've been thinikng "Lemme stunt on em real quick with the courtside pic" thinking nobody would catch him :lol: :smh:

Dude has been a member since '05, I doubt he has been catfishing us for 9 years lol

Last edited:
Come peep me at the Sheratan I'm here all night

Y'all called him out. Somebody needs to man up and go to the Sheraton. NT detectives might take a loss on this one...lol.

BTW to keep this thread on topic you'll need to take a picture of what he was wearing...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is thinking about going to the Sheraton, be safe.  He could be a catfish raper.  Not someone who rapes catfish but a catfish that is a rapist.  Or maybe it's really a woman looking for peen and she thought she could round up some highly desirable sneakerheads.  HMMMM...

I will say this, I think it was this thread that dude was like, "I don't wanna name drop but..." after having dropped more names than Ben Baller and then continuing to drop even more.

Last edited:
The always thought the Kings put players up at the Embassy Suite by old Sac?

Easier freeway access to get out to the arena in Natomas and whatnot

Last edited:
I'ma keep it 100. When I posted that pic I really wasn't trying to blast him. I thought about asking a clarifying question but I didn't.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was just posting a pic saying he could get used to "this," meaning playing for the Kings.

Never believed him honesty, years on the Internet you gotta know not everybody is who they say they are.

Son was named dropping like a Game verse

This!
I even said a few pages back "here comes the name dropping n dry snitchin"...it didn't seem right. Not all nba players are buddies but they do hv unwritten rules of conduct plus he sounded hella thirsty for attention. Just non stop thirst!

Lol

Wait! Did bruh say they put players up the embassy suites? Wth! No wonder they are garbage n play with no motivation, smh gotta do better than that. That's that d league swag

Last edited:
Lol then threw pg under the bus! Bruh said that like most nba cats ain't like that tho, smh they all in they feelings.

Last straw.

laugh.gif
@ all the "I knew he was telling ducktales all along." posts now.
eyes.gif

Either way this is an interesting development.

well it does make sense.... do you really think an nba player has time to go on niketalk and tell their interesting stories all day? i dont think so :lol:

I believed him

I was hoping bruh would make it and NT would have inside source for info in the league.

:smh::smh: :lol:

Still holding out hope that all of it is true

Back
Top Bottom