NBA Casual Wear Thread

Wassup brah 
nerd.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Got to kick with the homie G3 aka George Hill for a minute last night, we've done a lot skills camps together, and kicked it a bunch over the years, got introduced to Paul George dudes a real life d-bag.. He was like man I hope you get a spot man that minimum wage overseas money must be killing you.. Fam you made 10 mill in the league and yeah I'm not knocking down mill tickets but I'm not starving either.. Dude is all the way turned up, congrats on the RECENT success and all but that attitude is gonna isn't gonna take you far. He ignores kids, etc. Like bro that's all part of this, without the fans u ain't shiiiiit. Pay homage

PG
mean.gif

If you looking for sneakers just go to Arden Fair Mall. Eats you could go downtown there's a bunch of local eateries/bars + Mikunis, Burgers and Brew, etc. Hope you make the squad !

Last edited:
Got to kick with the homie G3 aka George Hill for a minute last night, we've done a lot skills camps together, and kicked it a bunch over the years, got introduced to Paul George dudes a real life d-bag.. He was like man I hope you get a spot man that minimum wage overseas money must be killing you.. Fam you made 10 mill in the league and yeah I'm not knocking down mill tickets but I'm not starving either.. Dude is all the way turned up, congrats on the RECENT success and all but that attitude is gonna isn't gonna take you far. He ignores kids, etc. Like bro that's all part of this, without the fans u ain't shiiiiit. Pay homage
laugh.gif
 100% douche move

but **** that overseas money aint balling but it still gives you a decent living 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom