NBA Casual Wear Thread

At the airport about to go west for a workout!!! 3rd time working out for "them" wish me luck fellas, pics coming soon.. Hopefully this weight training gave me the strength that they've been complaining I didn't have for years, went from 235 to 252. Feeling beastly!! Prayers and wishful thoughts are appreciated.. Thanks for the PMs already sent, I enjoyed conversating with all of you. If you got my number hit me up fellas, shoot me a text or something! #godpleaseletthisbemytime
#godspeed

pmd btw mane

32 man, age is starting to become an issue.. Might be the last chance to catch up with this dream! Thanks for all the PMs and texts fam, I'll post pics and keep you updated!!

32 man, age is starting to become an issue.. Might be the last chance to catch up with this dream! Thanks for all the PMs and texts fam, I'll post pics and keep you updated!!

yea that's what I was wondering man. The good thing is teams like the spurs and lakers, celtics typically, but they're tanking, have always valued servicable big men. And you aren't old old, especially if you can show the ability and function. Do your best man. Leave nothing in the chamber. and also do your best to be real likable. take pages out of the ronny turiaf and robert sacre books. weren't the best big guys, but super enthusiastic and motivating to teammates. always well liked. best of luck comrade.

Best of luck bro! Always good to see someone who works hard have the opportunity to live out their dream.

I'm a huge Warriors fan so I hope you are coming out our way. We could use a big body until O'neal and Ezeli get back up.

If I were to guess I'd say the Clippers or Lakers would be a team out west in need of a big man.

I'm a huge Warriors fan so I hope you are coming out our way. We could use a big body until O'neal and Ezeli get back up.

If I were to guess I'd say the Clippers or Lakers would be a team out west in need of a big man.

I was curious about this too.

Are you stateside? Or are you still in Thailand? Cause if that's the case, do you mean "head west" like Europe?

or if you're stateside, "head west" like West Coast?

:wow: :nerd:

I'm always a likeable guy. I've had nba coaches cry when getting released. I build relationships that last a lifetime and never burn bridges! I've been shafted and lost a couple positions to guys over politics.. I really thought the Bulls were gonna give me a deal, my agent was negotiating my deal and the rug got pulled out from underneath me. My physique or lack there of has held me back, but I'm actually "cock strong".. You always here scouts, coaches and analysts talking about NBA bodies and players that have them and don't.. It's all a stereotype that's hurt me throughout my career. At 220 lbs I was maxing out at 425, double my body weight, but teams only see what they want. But I'm up closer to 250 now and my vertical has increased from 31 to 36 in the last two years so I'm hoping for the turn around. Working with Randy Foye has really made my perimeter game a lot stronger, from my handles to my 17-18 footer. I could always shoot I was just not as consistent, I'm the type of dude who is on fire or ice cold.. Now I found my grove, I'm consistent but I don't catch fire or go cold. This past season I shot 63% from the field on 15 footers and further so that speaks a lot about the work I've put in. Joe Jellybean Bryant def. got my confidence up by running a couple sets for me to get jumpshots up early in the game to set my own tone. I use to just wanna poster every defender in my way cause those are the cats getting deals regardless of they're overall game. Sorry, for the run on, I forgot how therapeutic nt was!!

At the airport about to go west for a workout!!! 3rd time working out for "them" wish me luck fellas, pics coming soon.. Hopefully this weight training gave me the strength that they've been complaining I didn't have for years, went from 235 to 252. Feeling beastly!! Prayers and wishful thoughts are appreciated.. Thanks for the PMs already sent, I enjoyed conversating with all of you. If you got my number hit me up fellas, shoot me a text or something! #godpleaseletthisbemytime
May the force be with you. Stay blessed.
I'm always a likeable guy. I've had nba coaches cry when getting released. I build relationships that last a lifetime and never burn bridges! I've been shafted and lost a couple positions to guys over politics.. I really thought the Bulls were gonna give me a deal, my agent was negotiating my deal and the rug got pulled out from underneath me. My physique or lack there of has held me back, but I'm actually "cock strong".. You always here scouts, coaches and analysts talking about NBA bodies and players that have them and don't.. It's all a stereotype that's hurt me throughout my career. At 220 lbs I was maxing out at 425, double my body weight, but teams only see what they want. But I'm up closer to 250 now and my vertical has increased from 31 to 36 in the last two years so I'm hoping for the turn around. Working with Randy Foye has really made my perimeter game a lot stronger, from my handles to my 17-18 footer. I could always shoot I was just not as consistent, I'm the type of dude who is on fire or ice cold.. Now I found my grove, I'm consistent but I don't catch fire or go cold. This past season I shot 63% from the field on 15 footers and further so that speaks a lot about the work I've put in. Joe Jellybean Bryant def. got my confidence up by running a couple sets for me to get jumpshots up early in the game to set my own tone. I use to just wanna poster every defender in my way cause those are the cats getting deals regardless of they're overall game. Sorry, for the run on, I forgot how therapeutic nt was!!
425 on the bench or squat?

Good luck Bro, And you know you gotta rep NT once you in the league :lol:

Sac Kings?

I think I see purple trim near the box of the paint. But then what banners are those hanging? :lol:

Unless it's really grey and you're in San Antonio?

:nerd:

Appreciate the love from everyone! Friends, family, nt fam... Thanks for all the texts, calls, pms and wishes!! The anxiety is turning to confidence, today's the day I can feel it building up, my whole career defined over a 90 minute session.. I can only guarantee one thing..... Someone's getting yoked on for all the NT homies!! Keep y'all posted.. 100

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom