NBA Casual Wear Thread

Thought that was deandre Jordan with eminem for a minute lol, and the Nikki Kobe cover with no correlation at all

Real talk, but being at those parties and a part of the action is live! I'm a sober dude, I'll occasionally drink Ace if I'm with a couple guys who play in the league and they're paying... Other then that give me an orange or cranberry juice. A bunch of thirsty tricks gold digging isn't my scene. But the life itself, the opportunity to change lives and fufill dreams?? I'm all in

So who do you know in the league that invites you out to drink 400 dollar champagne with them?

You know what I also notice....Chalmers can do literally anything he wants and NOBODY will care because he's Mario Chalmers. He has no fans to worry about disappointing. If Bron or Wade had liquor in their hand during the season or pics came out of them smoking weed you'd never hear the end of it. Dude lives the life other than getting screamed at on national TV by Bron and Wade all the time.

I always noticed in all those ATL club pics or whatever everybody is ALWAYS just staring in the same direction.

Doesn't really seem like a good time honestly.
it's odd behavior. the celebrity worship.

paying all that money to step in a club and stare at people who really just see you as accessories/party decorations? nah

Lol.. Who do i know in the league?? Fam I played on more then one nba summer league team, I've worked out for 13 teams and the best man in my wedding is in the League. I don't name drop or wanna act like I'm a stone cold Baller because I'm not. But I am a stone cold hooper. I talk to everyone from Nate Robinson to Randy Foye on the regs! Several teams I've played abroad for had current and ex-nba'ers on the roster.. And when they get down whether it be in the states or in Spain, they get it in heavy. Ace is everyone's bottle of choice

Lol.. Who do i know in the league?? Fam I played on more then one nba summer league team, I've worked out for 13 teams and the best man in my wedding is in the League. I don't name drop or wanna act like I'm a stone cold Baller because I'm not. But I am a stone cold hooper. I talk to everyone from Nate Robinson to Randy Foye on the regs! Several teams I've played abroad for had current and ex-nba'ers on the roster.. And when they get down whether it be in the states or in Spain, they get it in heavy. Ace is everyone's bottle of choice

Which teams abroad did you play for?

@imsofly what was your college recruiting process like? Was it on that He Got Game tip :lol:

god damn @ the length of Shaq's suit jacket. How do you find a jacket that big on you when you're already one of the biggest people on earth?
cmon man, its clearly tailored

everything this guy has is altered

his bed, clothing, cars (with the exception of that mini semi he has)

I could give you a shorter list of places I haven't been, but most recently the Thailand Slammers under the great Tutelage of Joe Bryant. With his defense first philosphy I was graciously awarded the 2013 Defensive Player of the Year award. No my recruiting process was nothing like "He Got Game" and J. Shuttlesworth's journey through "Tech U". The Universities I did visit were very accomidating and it normally consisted of attending a game, meeting the staff and players and taking a tour of the campus. At a Big10 school that I won't shout out, I attended a frat party that was absolutly insane and things were pretty much laid out for me. I'm not really that dude though! I'm pretty firm in my religous beliefs, and was extremely uncomfortable in that enviorment. Visits typically consisted of 2-4 of us all visiting on the same day. No money or promises for family jobs were ever offered, however if you wanted to get it in, that was always an option after meeting your potential teamates and joining them for the night and wherever they were going. UMass and Michigan were my other 2 schools of choice, Villanova just had a great Atmosphere and I felt Coach Wright could develop me into the player I wanted to be.

:lol: :lol: @ Bobby Maze

Looked up what he's doing overseas and see this quote

"I'm like Kevin Durant over there, they love me," said Maze.

Expect nothing less from him :rofl:

At the airport about to go west for a workout!!! 3rd time working out for "them" wish me luck fellas, pics coming soon.. Hopefully this weight training gave me the strength that they've been complaining I didn't have for years, went from 235 to 252. Feeling beastly!! Prayers and wishful thoughts are appreciated.. Thanks for the PMs already sent, I enjoyed conversating with all of you. If you got my number hit me up fellas, shoot me a text or something! #godpleaseletthisbemytime

Back
Top Bottom