NBA Casual Wear Thread

Is this my man Wade 9th party thus far? Son celebrating his birth month
laugh.gif

Shaq
pimp.gif

It look like everybody in the club was just taking pics of the Heat all night, never understood that **** at spots like that/Liv/Greystone.

Celeb culture got ****** out here looking foolish
lol, thats what me and my fam do, just not to that scale doe, like small stuff like ill tell my bro to give me 20 for gas and he like fa what, and im like its my birthday

n yea, that picture takin bs seems lame af to me, them mf seriously enjoyin takin pictures of these ****** and sackin em all night????? i caint be in that type of environment

Dude in the Death shirt looks exactly like Allen Iverson. If I didn't see him from a different angle I'd still think it was him.

In today's age of Instagram, no athlete wants to risk getting seen with a gold-digging *** at a club :lol:

except Bosh :nerd:

I always noticed in all those ATL club pics or whatever everybody is ALWAYS just staring in the same direction.

Doesn't really seem like a good time honestly.

Dwade repping Akron 303 too?? Doubtful.. I'm pretty sure that's there SI swag crew... Maybe it has multiple meanings

Paying $150 to get into the club to snap a blurry pic of Wade or Bron.:rolleyes

Haha my man Super Cool Beas living the life right now.

am i the only one who thinks Roger Mason Jr just there cause the team forced him to go? or maybe they hit him with the obligatory offer thinking he wouldn't accept...?

dude looks so outta place. :lol:

I always noticed in all those ATL club pics or whatever everybody is ALWAYS just staring in the same direction.

Doesn't really seem like a good time honestly.

Man outside the team, its just a bunch of chicks hating on the bball players girls and dudes hating on lebron/wade/etc

Real talk, but being at those parties and a part of the action is live! I'm a sober dude, I'll occasionally drink Ace if I'm with a couple guys who play in the league and they're paying... Other then that give me an orange or cranberry juice. A bunch of thirsty tricks gold digging isn't my scene. But the life itself, the opportunity to change lives and fufill dreams?? I'm all in

roll.gif
@ Bobby Maze being in all these Heat pics. I forgot he was Beasley's boy.

Anybody remember all the Maze posts on here back in the day about him looking like AI? Dude literally dedicated his entire life to looking like Allen Iverson as much as possible. He even has the same tattoos in the same places 
mean.gif

god damn @ the length of Shaq's suit jacket. How do you find a jacket that big on you when you're already one of the biggest people on earth?

Those Laker pics, bruh :rofl: :rofl:

Shaq easily wearing the biggest suit jacket on earth, you could parachute out the team jet with that.

Can't even say more about Kobe, he's come a long way fashion wise, he was a wild boy back then. I wonder if he still has that coat

Brian Shaw looking like a deflated Suge Knight

Last edited:

roll.gif
@ Bobby Maze being in all these Heat pics. I forgot he was Beasley's boy.

Anybody remember all the Maze posts on here back in the day about him looking like AI? Dude literally dedicated his entire life to looking like Allen Iverson as much as possible. He even has the same tattoos in the same places 
mean.gif
This dude looks scary similar.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom