NBA Casual Wear Thread

From Jay's concert at Verizon Center

BeJ6ieOIcAAvqth.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised to see Wall sign with Roc Nation sports, he seems like he'd be a good fit

Wall faded :pimp:

He would sign with Roc Nation as most young black athletes would but he just got a big deal, they shoulda made that move last year.

Never seen anybody chief like the Reign Man!! Taking multiple Blunts of Dro to the dome. And everyone knows Seattle stays surplused with the high times bud of the month!! I'm just like wooow, how your still coherent G??

Never seen anybody chief like the Reign Man!! Taking multiple Blunts of Dro to the dome. And everyone knows Seattle stays surplused with the high times bud of the month!! I'm just like wooow, how your still coherent G??
That explains why he has multiple kids. Too high to give a damn about a condom.

Good insight from imsofly4110 imsofly4110

I have a couple questions. I was looking at the rosters and your career numbers and I remember those Nova teams vividly, with Allan Ray, Randy Foye, Curtis Sumpter, Nardi, Lowry, etc. and I see you didn't get a lot of burn most of your career. What do you attribute that to?

Was it Wright's system, your skill, or other factors?

Second, in transitioning from college into various NBA camps/runs with NBA guys, what was the major difference you realized in the other bigs you faced?

I ask that mainly because I think about my experiences playing against various D-1/pro guys in pickup games the past few years and their athleticism was just :wow: It wasn't always skill, those cats just played like they were 2-3 inches taller than they actually were and could get anywhere on the court with ease.

Last edited:
Good questions! I had a lot of options and I knew I was going to a place where I had to compete for my position which I wanted because that's just my character. There were plenty of big10 schools amongst others that promised immediate roles in the starting line up. I got injured my jr year if High School and for the next 6 years struggled with it. I'd get back 100% just to fall back to 50 within a matter of days, sometimes weeks!! It was almost mental at that point, as soon as we discussed me being 100% I'd get hurt. After 6 years I was like you gotta get on the bus or off of it and I just trained and rehabbed harder and more productively then ever before! Finally it all made sense again, there's a point where you see things unfold on the court before they happen and I forgot what that was like! Once that caught back up and I could compete and play at the level I use too, I started getting workouts with nba teams! The biggest difference is definitely the physical side of things, being a 7 footer in college is completely different then the d1 level or professional level because not only can bigs give you grief but there's also guys like Randy Foye who is probably one of my bff's who are strong enough to push you around, so getting a finesse game along with a more physical game was big too! I learned to make the most out of my touches and attack the glass, and get buckets that I didn't use to get. I use to be a hit me on the block one on one scorer, now I feel like I can score everyway possible and contribute whatever a team lacks out of 4 or 5

Dwyane Wade celebrated his 32nd birthday, in Atlanta last night

View media item 756671View media item 756664View media item 756665View media item 756672View media item 756673View media item 756677View media item 756666View media item 756667View media item 756668View media item 756674View media item 756675View media item 756669View media item 756670View media item 756676View media item 756688ATL, NBA Miami Heat bday party, d.wade, lebron james, mario chalmers, udonis haslem, roger mason jr., michael beasley, rashard lewis, shaq o'neal, 2chainz, ace of spades club

Last edited:
Is this my man Wade 9th party thus far? Son celebrating his birth month :lol:

Shaq :pimp:

It look like everybody in the club was just taking pics of the Heat all night, never understood that **** at spots like that/Liv/Greystone.

Celeb culture got ****** out here looking foolish

Last edited:
Dwyane Wade celebrated his 32nd birthday, in Atlanta last night

ATL, NBA Miami Heat bday party, d.wade, lebron james, mario chalmers, udonis haslem, roger mason jr., michael beasley, rashard lewis, shaq o'neal, 2chainz, ace of spades club
*sucks teeth* Don't talk to me, ***** yo breath stink!

Also... where the Li-Nings at?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom