NBA Casual Wear Thread

it's a duster :pimp:

tv_itsalwayssunnyinphiladelphia_2005-_mac_robmcelhenney_jackets_s03e06_duster_02.jpg

Na I'm done... I'm 30 I got almost a decade wrapped up into this, met some great people, made some ok money, just never got the L.. And if your 30 and havent made it, its time to be logical. I got a few years left in my legs, not NBA years tho! But I took my hand and went all in, being the last cut multiple times will get at you if your head strong. And for those who don't know, there is no money to be made in the D league at all. You're a step closer to a call up but you just missed out on tripple your salary if that call up doesnt come.... 100

Na I'm done... I'm 30 I got almost a decade wrapped up into this, met some great people, made some ok money, just never got the L.. And if your 30 and havent made it, its time to be logical. I got a few years left in my legs, not NBA years tho! But I took my hand and went all in, being the last cut multiple times will get at you if your head strong. And for those who don't know, there is no money to be made in the D league at all. You're a step closer to a call up but you just missed out on tripple your salary if that call up doesnt come.... 100
im 24, turn 25 in april

make me a beast so i can enter the draft next year

youtube the video "if i were blind motivational"... if your ready to put in that kind of work on the daily then you can get paid to play at some level..................Seriously

as much as it pains me to admit this, Bosh is THEE best dressed heat player.. (at least suit wise)

Reactions: uno
youtube the video "if i were blind motivational"... if your ready to put in that kind of work on the daily then you can get paid to play at some level..................Seriously
u cant be serious

theres more to it than just constantly training

i would LOVE to dedicate my time to making my body a specimen of athletic prowess

theres funding that goes into these guys, n then many of them have the clout to get an open court for their personal use

Real Talk!!! But that's the ethic and intensity that goes into being a paid professional. There's 10,000 hours in the Lab too. I think that goes over how to perfect some great moves. I don't boast myself, I'm nobody special!! My college career was less then spectacular and filled with injuries. I'll tell you this, I was a Top 50 player in the class of 2001 and I'm a shoe head. Other then that Im as ordinary as they come. It's widely said Lebron is the best athlete in sports, I'll say this.. At 5'8 Nate Robinson is the best athlete i've ever seen. And Ray Allen is the best dressed player in Miami

It's not hard to put 2 plus 2 together!! I've outed it a thousand times on here. I'm so unrecognizable nobody cares anyways. I'm not "famous" Im just a hooper who never made it. But I know what it takes to get there, I know the people there or in any sport are as gifted as they come. The ones who fell apart chose their own career path! Some of the greatest talents never played a HS game. But being a "great playground, open gym player" doesn't mean you have the mental game. It doesn't mean as soon as you take the ball out you can recognize they're going to diamond and trapping the first pass... It doesnt mean you know how to react with thousands of people watching you and 4 seconds left with no timeouts down by 1.

Real Talk!!! But that's the ethic and intensity that goes into being a paid professional. There's 10,000 hours in the Lab too. I think that goes over how to perfect some great moves. I don't boast myself, I'm nobody special!! My college career was less then spectacular and filled with injuries. I'll tell you this, I was a Top 50 player in the class of 2001 and I'm a shoe head. Other then that Im as ordinary as they come. It's widely said Lebron is the best athlete in sports, I'll say this.. At 5'8 Nate Robinson is the best athlete i've ever seen. And Ray Allen is the best dressed player in Miami
man, lebron gets all the hype because hes 6'8 and is much bigger/better than most dudes his height

but ive always thought that nate wouldve been the biggest problem since i saw him play in college, dude just needs to start elevating his entire team

sidenote: teach me mane, its NBA or bust for 2015

PM me homie!! Tell me where you're at with your career. I got plugs from here to pretty much every Basketball league in the world. No exageration. I can put you up on representation as a matter of fact it's something I could see myself getting involved in. But if I'm not the right person I know who is. With your size you should consider the chinese dream league and see how that works foir you. Emeraldcity your get your props Homie!!!! Much deserved.... Get at me!

milwaukeehoopers.blogspot.com/‎

Peep out the blog sometime , we're getting it back up and proper!! You coulda ran through who I've sold shoes too, Ive never used an Alias or anything. Like i said, I'm just a hooper who didn't make it. I had (am having) a hella time doing it though!!! The only reason this even got brought up is because someone brought up the life....You only live once, I'm here to leave my imprint on it and "The Life" is something to live, if you haven't seen any of it or been apart of any of it then you've missed something to never be duplicated!! Anyone can look at pictures and imagine what Lebrons party was like but to be there, in the moment with other Greats in what they do????? Thats living.. Not to say the family and kids thing isn't living, but the family and kids thing along with loving your job and everything that comes with it, thats perfection

Back
Top Bottom