NBA Casual Wear Thread

***** in a murdered out Karate Gi
laugh.gif

im digressing, but i wonder who would win if all the championship teams played each other

and i dont mean tournament style

roll.gif
kobe. never seen that photo. he's come a long way

also glad someone taught ray allen how to dress like it's 2014

Who's the guy between Samaki walker and rick fox? Can't remember his name for some reason.

Edit: Nvm just remember, think its jelani McCoy.

Last edited:
No joke... i was watching the video of the event and when it was over Obama went down and shook hands w/ the crowd/audience. one of the first people he shook with was the Congresswoman. I'm thinkin, "really? THAT'S what you gonna wear to see the Prez? A pink cowboy hat????" :lol: :rofl:

fame seems whack

and youre seriously naive if you think their lives are stress free

Def not wack!!! More like crack!! Spend your whole life chasing it down, and not make then Hollar. If you logged one minute in a real regular season game ever in your life you get mad propers, it's easy to say someones wack or a bust, jump on the court with a "bust" and get your lining torn out

fame seems whack

and youre seriously naive if you think their lives are stress free
Def not wack!!! More like crack!! Spend your whole life chasing it down, and not make then Hollar. If you logged one minute in a real regular season game ever in your life you get mad propers, it's easy to say someones wack or a bust, jump on the court with a "bust" and get your lining torn out
huh?

I hear alot about busts, and shoulda couldas... I've logged my time training with pros and trying to get to that level. Knock whatever you want but I get paid to play, stick to making gifs....

I shouldnt even come at you like that, thats my bad. I just read alot about what people shouldve done, and the life that these people lead!! alot of wok goes into it.... I cant knock any professional athlete because in their own right they all have amazing talent. Maybe the life is over rated, but I think we'd all like to see firsthand.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Whats going on in here?

Thats dope though, thats a dream that most dont get to live out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom