NBA Casual Wear Thread

That "3" he's holding is SI aka Suave Individuals, thats suppose to be like his swag crew... Idk for the record, heard it a couple years ago. Maybe on here

much respect man I knew who you were as soon as I saw the name..you played on one of my fav college squads growing up
nthat.gif

Dude came in here and dropped a lot of gems. Appreciated

.......and then he said Ray Allen is the best dressed player on the Heat.....

Ray%2BAllen-0.jpg

:lol: :smh:

He did drop alot of knowledge, I respect/appreciate that.

Hopefully we can connect him with Truth/MonStar and get him in the league. :nerd: :nthat:

Last edited:

fame seems whack

and youre seriously naive if you think their lives are stress free
No im far from naive. You probably will get a lot of freebie if you're famous enough so i don't see how it is whack to you.  And i didn't say NBA players lives a stress free life. I said minimal stress life. The only stress i would see them having is paying lots of taxes and worry about staying in the league. Think about it. They have guarantee contracts and get to play basketball for a living. Even a scrub player still get a minimal contract of 400k. Fly business class with the team and get to watch court side basketball every other night. Lol come on bro. What else do you want? If you give me a choice of choosing a lifestyle i'd pick NBA or Soccer player all day everyday. My next life i'm going to be one lol. dreaming.....
frown.gif

I'll clarify that real quick!! I'm from the Millwaukee area, I've been around Ray 100 times. Even before the league dress code he was always in a fresh suit, ALWAYS.. I've never seen him in the same suit twice, he takes being a professional to another level. With that being said I'm from the older school, the generational gap might like the bosh, dwade style might be your younger cats thing a little more! I've only ever seen Ray in like 3-4 suspect outfits, one of then being recently in a tight express white tee. Maybe he's trying a little to hard to fit in, in south beach. But that man is the definition of what an nba player is. We can go back to 98-99 when i first met him and he was always in a super fly jordan jumpsuit which was as cold as you could get then, you might be able to go to the mall and find 1 sweatsuit but Ray kept them lined up, and his suit game was crazy. Nothing but Valentino. That was his thing Just much respect for his style, play, work ethic and hospitality across the board!

Anybody trying to get into school, a league any of the above my pm's always open and so are phone contacts to those who are serious. The game is to be told not be sold. I'm not walking around with a chip on my shoulder because I never logged clock in an NBA game, I played against the best, held my own against the best. Made a little money in the process and love life, if I can pass on anything to anyone I will. Because I made a couple wrong turns, when I should've stuck to the script, that might of cost me a few 10 day deals. But I help kids into school every year, if you got a LITTLE bit of game then there's a school for you whether that be D1, Juco, NAIA, D2... Somebody somewhwere could use you

I'll clarify that real quick!! I'm from the Millwaukee area, I've been around Ray 100 times. Even before the league dress code he was always in a fresh suit, ALWAYS.. I've never seen him in the same suit twice, he takes being a professional to another level. With that being said I'm from the older school, the generational gap might like the bosh, dwade style might be your younger cats thing a little more! I've only ever seen Ray in like 3-4 suspect outfits, one of then being recently in a tight express white tee. Maybe he's trying a little to hard to fit in, in south beach. But that man is the definition of what an nba player is. We can go back to 98-99 when i first met him and he was always in a super fly jordan jumpsuit which was as cold as you could get then, you might be able to go to the mall and find 1 sweatsuit but Ray kept them lined up, and his suit game was crazy. Nothing but Valentino. That was his thing Just much respect for his style, play, work ethic and hospitality across the board!

Anybody trying to get into school, a league any of the above my pm's always open and so are phone contacts to those who are serious. The game is to be told not be sold. I'm not walking around with a chip on my shoulder because I never logged clock in an NBA game, I played against the best, held my own against the best. Made a little money in the process and love life, if I can pass on anything to anyone I will. Because I made a couple wrong turns, when I should've stuck to the script, that might of cost me a few 10 day deals. But I help kids into school every year, if you got a LITTLE bit of game then there's a school for you whether that be D1, Juco, NAIA, D2... Somebody somewhwere could use you

So what you think about Jeremy Lin?

Respect.

you gona get into coaching or training when you hang em up? You should be some type of guidance counselor, motivational speaker, coach, leader of young men/people. Ive only seen you post twice and Im ready to lace up the 9s and go shoot for the next 4 hours just cause

Last edited:
Ha ha!! I appreciate it! Coaching?? Na, I have a couple homies who hung it up early who are coaching various high school and college teams from small d1s to JUCO and NAIA teams.. I love basketball but I'm no coach. A lot of politics on the college level, and parents on the High School level!!! I do some Big Man Camps and individual training in Wisconsin and Northern Indiana and if I'm not working as many camps as I can do. To be honest I really think I'll probably end up doing something with exotic cars. Complete change of pace but I've built some relationships with people who have mill tickets on deck and 90% of hoopers have a shoe fetish, and a car fetish.. I've been in Dubai where the whip game is insane, there's a lot of doe there but there's a lot of whosalers there too. I haven't done numbers on the import/export side of things but I'm sure there's some money to be made with the right connects! I've always messed with the car game a little bit!! But in all honesty I kind of want to kick back and see my sons career and how it pans out. He's young but I don't want to miss a beat. I'd like to get involved in a bigger sports complex in the right area and start an AAU program!! My guy Daimon Bethea from Michigan State is doing some legwork in Missouri right now on a complex and program. There's also an investment deal on the table with the Big 10 network to bring teams from China over to play exhibition games against Big 10 teams that sounds interesting!!

I like Jeremy Lin!! I didn't bite into the Linsanity craze, but I think he's legit.. But is he worth what the Rockets are paying him?? Not in my opinion. There's guards just as legit in the IBL. The best 2 players that aren't in the League is a cat named Cedric Moodie and a point named Anthony Jauton Kyle. Kyles been in the D-League and about everywhere else you can go, Moodie is a stone cold sniper!! He played at Ball State and entered the draft to early and kinda got blackballed after some fights at workouts.. Last I knew he was in Argentina. But long story short I think there's Jeremy Lins in every major basketball area, his Ivy League IQ is what sets him apart. Talent wise, he's very good but so was a sophmore from a local JUCO I seen yesterday. But there's 3:30 players and 8:30 players, Lin's def not scared at 8:30

I like Jeremy Lin!! I didn't bite into the Linsanity craze, but I think he's legit.. But is he worth what the Rockets are paying him?? Not in my opinion. There's guards just as legit in the IBL. The best 2 players that aren't in the League is a cat named Cedric Moodie and a point named Anthony Jauton Kyle. Kyles been in the D-League and about everywhere else you can go, Moodie is a stone cold sniper!! He played at Ball State and entered the draft to early and kinda got blackballed after some fights at workouts.. Last I knew he was in Argentina. But long story short I think there's Jeremy Lins in every major basketball area, his Ivy League IQ is what sets him apart. Talent wise, he's very good but so was a sophmore from a local JUCO I seen yesterday. But there's 3:30 players and 8:30 players, Lin's def not scared at 8:30

Rick Rickert?

From Jay's concert at Verizon Center

BeJ6ieOIcAAvqth.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised to see Wall sign with Roc Nation sports, he seems like he'd be a good fit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom