NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wow no Zach Lavine Gifs? I like Vine and all but gifs>>>>>>> I made this one though.
bsaN6kD.gif

This one was my favourite. I can make the rest if anybody wants them.
need the 2nd dunk the behind the back jawn

My only lasting memories of yesterday were Carrie Keagan, Kenny scoping out Carrie Keagan, Earl DM'ing in real life, Team Bosh 3-peating :lol:, and Lavine. The fashion show must return next season, and Carrie as well.

Hawks and clippers exposed themselves this weekend. First teams to ever be eliminated from the playoffs during all star saturday

hawks looked real frail this weekend b
But they're there tho. And still 1/3 of the East team. Which hasn't even played yet. Come on man.
Schröder did his thang in the rising stars challenge 13 pts 9 assists and 3 steals.

Last edited:
This dude Lavine is going to win the dunk contest for as long as he can stay on an NBA roster :lol:

This dude Lavine is going to win the dunk contest for as long as he can stay on an NBA roster :lol:

Yep. :lol:

I still think he's going to be a really good player, especially since he'll get more minutes down the stretch after the Mo Williams trade.

They just have to realize he's a natural shooting guard. He isn't and will never be a point guard.

The thing with being a SG is that u gotta be able to shoot and Levine can't shoot worth a damn. Needs to work on his jumper and leave the dunking alone. Clearly he doesn't need to be putting in any time in working on dunking.

Levine can shoot, he's just been inconsistent with it and been asked to do stupid things that aren't in his skill set for the Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom