NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anthony Andersons inability to add five single digit number was hilarious, but his "I went to public school in Compton" line was great.

And jesus.. These fools talking as the ball is in the air on these attempts. Just be quiet you busters.

Been out all night and I'm not reading through 100 pages of posts. Why wasn't Barkley doing dunk contest commentary? He always comes down from the desk and does that. TNT needs to get its house in order, man.

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
Harden spying in the background 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Been out all night and I'm not reading through 100 pages of posts. Why wasn't Barkley doing dunk contest commentary? He always comes down from the desk and does that. TNT needs to get its house in order, man.

i dunno but whoever thought it was cool for the announce team to be heard throughout the arena all night needs to be fired

one of the worst all star weekends because of it

anthony anderson was awful too

and did they just say we wont have a pa announcer this year? cuz we barely heard one

listening to just a pa announcer/hype man> listening to reggie and kenny

I couldn't believe they had kenny and reggie echoing through the arena alnight. ******* ridiculous. Theres was a point reggie told kenny 'they cant hear us' and kenny said yeah they can. **** was awful. They added to the nervousness of the contestants by adding all of their remedial opinions with every move they made.

Also, I'm adding to my post: Barkley was doing commentary on TNT for All-Star Saturday when he was still a player. There's absolutely no reason to not have him doing commentary. This is just more of the Shaq effect in action. Barkley is totally checked out. He really doesn't care anymore. He did hardly any commentary the entire night. He didn't even act like wanted to be there. TNT needs to get rid of Shaq and get that chemistry back.

Lol @ the *****ing about Lavine going between the legs as if Vince didn't windmill a bunch of times

I'm surprised some idiot didn't yell the words "the dunk contest is BACK" this time. This was a terrible one for sure. Lavine won as expected by anybody with half a brain, but he really didn't showcase his best stuff

Last edited:
I think Inside The NBA has hit its ceiling with these guys. They all are either wearing on each others nerves, feeling themselves too much or just ain't into it anymore. Ernie can stay as the moderator, let C-Webb and GP slowly get acquainted with Thursday nights. Charles is gone next year right? I'm sure Kenny will follow.

Lavine's bandwaggon song
Watch "Quad City Dj's - C'Mon 'N Ride It (The Train)" on YouTube

(Hit em wit that "Bankhead Bounce")

Last edited:
Just in case you forgot. In remembrance of the greatest Dunk Contest performance ever. And the all around greatest dunker of all time. Watch "Vince Carter 2000 Slam Dunk Contest All Dunks" on YouTube

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom