NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He puts the ball through the hoop so clean on all his dunks 
pimp.gif

kenny smith is awful.

it's gotten to the point where the only one i can stand is ernie. everyone else sucks. 

Kenny is more corny than I realized too.. We don't need him to be the hypeman. I'd rather hear Shaq and Chuck just ramble and talk smack

If i'm not mistaken, this isn't the first year where the entire arena and players could hear the commentators though. That's been the case for the last couple of years.

yeah i think you're right. kenny smith really took over this three point contest with his cornball personality though. to the point where he got in the way of the players performance

Kenny is more corny than I realized too.. We don't need him to be the hypeman. I'd rather hear Shaq and Chuck just ramble and talk smack

Kenny is cool in small doses

but you could tell he went extra knowing his voice was on megaphone steez in his own backyard.

If i'm not mistaken, this isn't the first year where the entire arena and players could hear the commentators though. That's been the case for the last couple of years.

I was wondering about this. What a terrible decision.

Reggie out there making all the contestants second guess themselves like wtf :lol: the pressure is not needed dude.

It bums me out to see Russ and Harden together hanging out.. I wish that OKC team had more time together.

Vics reaction to Lavines 2nd dunk was the classic look of defeat. He knew it was over before the final round.

LaVine needs to be in it every year until he is 30 and build the contest back up and make players want to come take his crown 

And do nothing but between the leg dunks?

**** that

Thats all the guy did. One could argue his oding on between the leg dunks killed that dunk forever

Back
Top Bottom