NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ain't even know Boogie had a seed, he gonna be in the L before the Kings win a title.
Accurate

tired.gif

Last edited:
With all the red flags Randle had Lavine was the SAFEST CHOICE AND HE KILLED at the workouts that they seriously considered taking him #7 Randle has already had 2 operations before his 1st 2 points 

:lol: :lol: Zach said he had five dunks he didn't do and wants to do next year. Go head then :smokin

But I've Been rooting for Zach but man has he been bad for most of this year. Horrible decision maker, can't really put the ball on the deck and create in the halfcourt, Can't really spot up, really bleak for him so far.

:lol: :lol: Zach said he had five dunks he didn't do and wants to do next year. Go head then :smokin

But I've Been rooting for Zach but man has he been bad for most of this year. Horrible decision maker, can't really put the ball on the deck and create in the halfcourt, Can't really spot up, really bleak for him so far.

But he's going to own the dunk contest as long as he's in the league...

With all the red flags Randle had Lavine was the SAFEST CHOICE AND HE KILLED at the workouts that they seriously considered taking him #7 Randle has already had 2 operations before his 1st 2 points 

Never knew someone who was high on a player who barely got playing time on the college level

I really do hope Lavine finds his game in the NBA though

I missed the entire all-star saturday night except for the highlights now.

What did I miss? Worth watching the replays?

Last edited:

Just watch the clips of Lavine's dunks and be done with it.

Fashion show was better than the rest of the evening.

mostly because that's the only thing Reggie Miller wasn't involved in

Last edited:
Zach obviously has more bounce than him, but he's been about as bad as Austin Rivers was his rookie year.

They have the same flaws, which are serious flaws. There isn't anything that you could say Zach does at an NBA level. He can't shoot, he can't defend, He can't get anywhere in the halfcourt with the rock, he makes horrible decisions with the ball, can't play pick and roll ball well, isn't a spot up guy, I mean he really doesn't have much going for him right now.

It all made sense when they showed zach's intro and he was talking about how much he practices dunks

Last edited:

I DVRd it and watched it after it was already over. I thought it was worthwhile, but was glad I could fast forward through a lot of it.

Late pass, Kings fans back story on this?

when Boogie was still at UK, the Clay Travis fellow tweeted that out......

Boogie took a mental note and 5 years later reposted the tweet out on IG.

Clay Travis made a donation on Boogie's behalf.

Back
Top Bottom