NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Word man. Even MLB is on that wave sorta with their app thing. Not sure how far back I could go on demand but I could definitely watch games from this season on demand.

nba makes it so hard to get good streaming on mobile.
dude the MLB.tv thing is amazing. Great picture quality on mobile/ps4/etc, get to choose which announcers I wanna listen to, on demand access, and a reasonable price per year. NBA needs to get on that.

Last edited:
Almost not fair to compare since the format is different. Vince got to do more than just 4 dunks, right?
Was actually 5 dunks.
-Reverse 360 windmill
-Honey Dip
-through the legs off the bounce
-out of bounds 2 footed windmill
-Two hands from free throw line

Last edited:
the idiot brothers calling a 360 a 520 is worse than not being able to add up the score card numbers 

h0gPNmE.gif

:lol:

When vince did the contest you only got one attempt.

With league pass you can watch every game from the season archive

If you have apple tv they have some classic games on demand

dude the MLB.tv thing is amazing. Great picture quality on mobile/ps4/etc, get to choose which announcers I wanna listen to, on demand access, and a reasonable price per year. NBA needs to get on that.

They have something like this but I got a warning for bringing it up last time. :nerd:

If the east wins the MVP will be Kyrie. If the west wins it will be KD. Those two glory hounds will nlot let it be any other way. I remember when Blake had it in the bag KD took every shot to end the game and the east won :lol:

Back
Top Bottom