NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't give a damn if the competition was weak, Lavine put on a show last night. You can tell dude was holding back, he knew he won it after the 1st dunk.

Last edited:
Wiggins coulda challenged him man.

Would love to see some of the dunks they do after practice.

dude the MLB.tv thing is amazing. Great picture quality on mobile/ps4/etc, get to choose which announcers I wanna listen to, on demand access, and a reasonable price per year. NBA needs to get on that.

League pass has exactly this, just go backwards thru the schedule of games

If the east wins the MVP will be Kyrie. If the west wins it will be KD. Those two glory hounds will nlot let it be any other way. I remember when Blake had it in the bag KD took every shot to end the game and the east won :lol:
King Durant and King Kyrie :pimp: :pimp:

Basically, I don't think they should have any former players who were known as "Dunkers" judge the dunk contest. They're always the most stingy with the scores and the contest is more fun when the scores are high.

Dr. J had me laughing last night. He reminds of one of those dudes, that's always talking about how ****** up the current generation is and how it ain't nothing like back in the old days. Salt game was real :lol:

Some vintage Dr. J, George Gervin, and David Thompson. How far have we come?

Watch "ABA 1976 Slam Dunk Contest part 2 of 2" on YouTube

Last edited:
Basically, I don't think they should have any former players who were known as "Dunkers" judge the dunk contest. They're always the most stingy with the scores and the contest is more fun when the scores are high.
Word to that GQ editor judging that fashion show

My only lasting memories of yesterday were Carrie Keagan, Kenny scoping out Carrie Keagan, Earl DM'ing in real life, Team Bosh 3-peating :lol:, and Lavine. The fashion show must return next season, and Carrie as well.
Had no idea who Carrie Keagan was as I didn't see her last night. After seeing your post I Googled her and DAMN I liked what I saw. Can't blame Kenny

I find it so hypocritical that the NBA has this fashion thing but 10 years ago, David Stern implemented a dress code cause the players dressed too "ghetto"

:lol: yeah that had to be it :smh: I wish NBA would get with the times and adopt a Netflix type system for their catalogue. Would love to go back and watch prime KG right now.

Been saying this, should've done this in tandem with the new TV deal.

Need that WWE NBA Network. Watch any game, at any time, from any era. :pimp:

Glad I recorded that fashion show after reading all the posts about it. :lol:

tbh I don't blame the league for implementing a standard of dress, but they also took it too far in the other direction. IMO a fair compromise would be what the NFL players wear on the sidelines, the ones who aren't playing. They usually have standard issue team gear warmups with team logos on them

Either way they're all getting paid ridiculous amounts of money, wearing a collared shirt for a few hours a night shouldn't be a cause to cry

Some players dress really well.

Wall, Paul, Boogie, Bron, Beal, Harden (mostly) and Blake all are consistently in fly **** but most athletes don't really have style.

What you expect from ****** who mostly wear uniforms and sweats most of the time? Money doesn't buy you taste.

Fashion Show idea was corny but NBA players definitely embrace fashion in a serious way because of basketball is so global it does nothing but open up other oppourtinies.

Now that we're out of the early 2000's era, I wouldn't be surprised if the league were to drop the dress code, to see a majority of the players still dress relatively the same as when the dress code was implemented

Aint nobody really rocking Pro Club XXXXXXL white tees and rags anymore

Like I said though, a dress code is the last thing to cry about but I have a feeling it'll become a racial issue in 3, 2, 1

Back
Top Bottom