NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When's the last time a Center led the league turnovers? Cousins with 4.4 a game is amazing.

Weak participants or not, Lavine still the best/smoothest dunker in the NBA (maybe besides for Blake). He's built for a contest like this.

Also fairly positive he coulda done the windmill from the FT line. Hangtime and long *** arms.

Last edited:
Um what?

He's getting paid 25 million over the next two years and is playing the best basketball of his career, he has one of the better contracts in the league.
He's makin 19 mil this year. wouldn't really call that a great contract. And Rudy has def seen better days.

i think what seperates the great dunkers from just your contest dunkers are the ability to throw down in an actual game.
obviously, you arent gonna pull off the spectacular dunks, but the ability to finish above the rim, dunk-bys/ons

Last edited:
Lavine could throw down in an actual game though. Still waiting on a poster from him though. Kid is 19 :smh:

Last edited:
He's makin 19 mil this year. wouldn't really call that a great contract. And Rudy has def seen better days.

This year doesn't matter when talking about contracts and no, by all accounts this is the best he's ever played, I don't know what you're talking about.

Reggie talking through the entire contest and everyone being able to hear him.... just awful... awful.
Yeah, that's gotta change. Immediately.
everytime he speaks, a part of my childhood fades away 
tired.gif

When's the last time a Center led the league turnovers? Cousins with 4.4 a game is amazing.
I'm not sure if he ever led the league, but Dwight Howard was always up towards the top in that category no?

This year doesn't matter when talking about contracts and no, by all accounts this is the best he's ever played, I don't know what you're talking about.
If his team wasn't 18 and 34 id understand. I understand he's putting up some of his best career numbers. But I think he's a bit overpaid.

not saying zach cant dunk in gm, but putting a guy on a poster/taking contact/beating a defender that what made guys like vince, gerald green, kobe different from just harold minor who was a spectacular dunker as well. just me personally, but i think that what makes a dunker great

Reggie talking through the entire contest and everyone being able to hear him.... just awful... awful.
Yeah, that's gotta change. Immediately.

i really wonder if those guys check their twitter feeds/messages
everyone complaining how corny and annoying they were during the

Last edited:
i think what seperates the great dunkers from just your contest dunkers are the ability to throw down in an actual game.
obviously, you arent gonna pull off the spectacular dunks, but the ability to finish above the rim, dunk-bys/ons
You don't say.

Such deep thoughts.

^
it just reminds me of a segment jimmy kimmel does when they have celebs read "mean tweets" :lol:

didnt vivek have fans choose that pick?
dude said klay curry in the presser :lol:

Last edited:
@awwsome if Rudy turns the Kings into a winning team during his next 2 years it will have been a good contract.
to be fair, his new contract over the next few years is pretty reasonable especially when taking into account the big jump in salary cap thats expected,

its something like $12m, $13m, $14m over the next 3 years... quite a departure from his $20mil a year contract 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
to be fair, his new contract over the next few years is pretty reasonable especially when taking into account the big jump in salary cap thats expected,

its something like $12m, $13m, $14m over the next 3 years... quite a cut in his $20mil a year contract :lol:
Yea i was just looking at it. Belive it's 45 mil over 3 years that he's into his 1st year of right now. Averaging out to 15 mil a year. That's more than alot of all star swing men are making. Rudy needs to become a better defensive player still. And he can.

Yea i was just looking at it. Belive it's 45 mil over 3 years that he's into his 1st year of right now. Averaging out to 15 mil a year. That's more than alot of all star swing men are making. Rudy needs to become a better defensive player still. And he can.
It's a decent contract...especially with the cap going up after next season. Not that he's a max player anymore, but for what he does it's pretty reasonable, you got a lot of lesser dudes making that kinda coin.

Back
Top Bottom